Ollies

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
well what ya think trish (w00t) he loves it :huggles:

P1010014-5.jpg

P1010018-2.jpg

P1010016-2.jpg

pics are bit naff as ollie was bit fed up at being my model at that point think he tryed it on about 0 time during the course of me making it bless him so hes now been rewarded with a nice big pigs ear :huggles:

aww love the coats where did you get them from my girls would love them and it might keep them a bit cleaner too :lol:

affieluver said:
aww love the coats where did you get them from my girls would love them and it might keep them a bit cleaner too  :lol:
i made it myself hun its a reversable one to :cheers:

That looks really good Nicky. :D :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
affieluver said:
aww love the coats where did you get them from my girls would love them and it might keep them a bit cleaner too  :lol:
you are soo clever i wish i could make things like that as you know i cant cook never mind sew id be sewing things to myself :lol:

affieluver said:
nicky12 said:
affieluver said:
you are soo clever i wish i could make things like that as you know i cant cook never mind sew id be sewing things to myself :lol:

no comment to that kelly :- "

nicky they are lovely you really are clever :huggles:

trac said:
affieluver said:
nicky12 said:
affieluver said:

no comment to that kelly :- "

nicky they are lovely you really are clever :huggles:

how did i know that was coming :eek:

wow nicky that is lovely :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow nicky dont believe how quick you made that (w00t)

it looks brilliant :thumbsup: well done you :huggles:

wow thats brill nicky!!!! are you going to make any of those for the market place? :thumbsup:

pink???? very small size , then i think 3 black small sizes, and then 4 whippet sized ones and 2 greyhound size ones then too :- " oh best have black and pink i think so they all match (w00t)

posh totty said:
pink???? very small size , then i think 3 black small sizes, and then 4 whippet sized ones and 2 greyhound size ones then too  :- "  oh best have black and pink i think so they all match  (w00t)
(w00t) pmsl take me a month just to make your order :lol:

trish g said:

thanks for the pics trish your a star ,you may find my finish is bit nicer than yours i mean were she joins it all up around the front and neck so it looks nicer when its reversed :huggles: youl see what i mean when ya get yours :D

wow nicky that is gorguse I woudent mind one each for the girls they are just so lovely I wish I could do things like that I can do a bit but scard to do anything like that.

you are clever

nicky12 said:
trish g said:

thanks for the pics trish your a star ,you may find my finish is bit nicer than yours i mean were she joins it all up around the front and neck so it looks nicer when its reversed :huggles: youl see what i mean when ya get yours :D
[SIZE=21pt]i know what you mean but these i have are not reversible either :( [/SIZE]

when i get mine :thumbsup: :p

ahhh i see i thought they were ,il get a pic of the finsh on the reverse side now so ya can see :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
ahhh i see i thought they were ,il get a pic of the finsh on the reverse side now so ya can see  :thumbsup:

theres some lovely fleeces out there so you could be spoilt for choice :p

Back