The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Ollie

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score
:- " while her back was turned he has a sly go in it (w00t)

P1010008-15.jpg

:lol: :lol:

P1010007-10.jpg

Aw if I have ever seen bliss written on a face it is there :lol:

Fab bed.... where did you get that? :- "

Cornish said:
Aw if I have ever seen bliss written on a face it is there  :lol:
Fab bed.... where did you get that? :- "

have look on our walking pics thread hun iv added a link and a better pic of it ,its fab well worth the money :cheers:

nicky thats briliant (w00t) go on buy him one :blink: you could always make him one :- "

Awwwwwwww look at his little face - soooooo happy - sooooooo :wub: cute

:wub: i think you will need to buy tia another one he looks like he has claimed it. :wub:

k4tie-d said:
:wub: i think you will need to buy tia another one he looks like he has claimed it.  :wub:
you dont know my tia :- " shel soon boot him out of it and if he knows whats good for him hel shift to :lol:

hes enjoying the moment thats for sure (w00t) :lol: :huggles:

aww :wub: he looks as though he is very comfortable in Tias new bed!

I love the smile on his face at getting one over on Tia. :lol: :teehee:

Pauline & Ruby

:wub: He's having sweet dreams

Lol..............................Good on Ollie,you cant blame him perhaps his bed is smelly too :- " ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daledogs said:
Lol..............................Good on Ollie,you cant blame him perhaps his bed is smelly too :- "  ;)   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
nope his bed is all nice and clean cause its new cover i made up a while ago :p well this bed has never not got anybody sleeping on it (w00t) its fab and the dogs love it really worth the money wen i can afford it im guna get another 3 :cheers:

nicky12 said:
daledogs said:
Lol..............................Good on Ollie,you cant blame him perhaps his bed is smelly too :- "  ;)   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
nope his bed is all nice and clean cause its new cover i made up a while ago :p well this bed has never not got anybody sleeping on it (w00t) its fab and the dogs love it really worth the money wen i can afford it im guna get another 3 :cheers:
they are really great,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm something else i might buy :p :p

Back