The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Oldie But Goodie?!?!?!

Master Chief

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, I have been looking at past posts on muscle rub and the like. When I was younger and my grandfather had greyhounds for racing and used one called Curacho. I know that some people aren't sure if it works or aren't sure if it is now legal to use or not. But I am looking for it because I have a greyhound as a pet and would love to get my hands on curacho for him. It helps with flea control too and when we were kids living on a farm with animals if we had an aches or pain we got it put on us too. haha never done me any harm either...... So if anyone knows of a shop or on line service that does sell Curacho then please, please get back in touch as I really would like to get my hands on this specific brand..... p.s the smell is fantastic...I love it....x ta for any help...x

Hi there, I have been looking at past posts on muscle rub and the like. When I was younger and my grandfather had greyhounds for racing and used one called Curacho. I know that some people aren't sure if it works or aren't sure if it is now legal to use or not. But I am looking for it because I have a greyhound as a pet and would love to get my hands on curacho for him. It helps with flea control too and when we were kids living on a farm with animals if we had an aches or pain we got it put on us too. haha never done me any harm either...... So if anyone knows of a shop or on line service that does sell Curacho then please, please get back in touch as I really would like to get my hands on this specific brand..... p.s the smell is fantastic...I love it....x ta for any help...x
Hiya,

and welcome to k9, the greyhoundandwhippetshop.co.uk sell curacho, i always used this on my greyhounds and lurchers too

As far as I know Curaco has stoped being manufactured There is a new rub which a lot of people have switched over to its called Trainers Choice

give greyhound megastore a try am sure they will have something

Hiya,

and welcome to k9, the greyhoundandwhippetshop.co.uk sell curacho, i always used this on my greyhounds and lurchers too
I tried to phone the above mentioned and it kept going to mobile answer machine..... So I thought maybe it was a fake site. have yu purchased anything from there before?

yes a few things, muzzles and the like

i have just phoned them and got a reply it is not the same formula but is still ia as affective so try ringing again on

Last edited by a moderator:
hi and welcome to K9,we have had a few things from greyhoundandwhippetshop, i always rang in the morning maybe you try ringing them then :thumbsup: Good luck. Julie

Back