The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Old Female Lurcher Wanted

Tiggersmum

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know if someone is trying to rehome a female lurcher in the Essex area?

A lady accross the road has just lost hers through old age 6 weeks ago and is still distraught.

Shes longing to take on an old lady who she can love and give comfort to in her old age.

Please contact me if you know of anyone needing a good and loving home for their old lady

Have a look here http://www.lurcher.org/llink/forum/viewforum.php?f=14 as may be somedog suitable or she could try the Oldies Club but fraid I don't have a link for them.

If doglet isn't in Essex I'm sure transport could be arranged as most rescues listed will home out of area but your friend will prob need homecheck first.

Does she particularly want a lurcher? The Oldies Club are taking in a Lab X who will be going to a foster home in Essex.

We will need to get her vet checked and assessed in her foster home before she's available for rehoming, but she sounds very sweet natured. Let me know if she might be of interest and I'll get some more details :)

Back