The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Okay Who Farted?

BeeJay

Registered
Reaction score
While two of them sleep the sleep of the innocent one of them notices a vile smell and knows that it doesn't come from him! :x :x

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: Brill photo :lol:

Lovely photo - good job we dont have smellyputers :x :x :oops:

Jest really does do the most dreadfully smelly farts. You would think that he was fed exclusively on eggs and cabbage. :x

Poor Whizz, I bet he never does anything wrong o:)

Judy said:
Poor Whizz, I bet he never does anything wrong  o:)
I keep pressing the quote button and toggling it off. Old people do find change difficult to master don't they. :- "

Whizz do anything wrong? Never. Absobloodylutely unheard of. :huggles:

Yes, we have a boy in our house who never does anything wrong o:) o:) o:) Possibly as he's the only boy, and just a bit spoilt :- "

Great pic, I just love the paw over the nose, how comical. 3 Very handsome whippies there :wub: :wub: :wub:

The whippet with his paw on his nose is quite a clown. He's also the one dog that I have that actually likes being laughed at.

Sometimes he does strange things and then he looks at me for a response if I laugh then he relaxes and acts like I've got the joke. A look of approval comes into his eyes. I know that dogs don't do that sort of thing but the way that he's learnt to behave is very amusing. He's my little clown. :wub:

Great picture BeeJay - he really does look like he is covering his nose as a joke :lol:

The most peculiar thing about the picture though is that the whippets have actually left enough room on that sofa for a human! :huggles:

That's the bitey things exclusions zone Rae. Only the bravest and toughest dare make contact with the bitey thing. :wub:

Here's the toughest and bravest of my lot. She who must be obeyed. She can even risk touching toes with the bitey thing. (w00t)

:x Uum is Jest related to Hero by any chance? If so be prepared this does not go away!! :blink: Hero will be 6 in April & his farts are famous far & wide, & show no sign of decreasing!! (w00t) (w00t) Oh & sadly Hero also likes other peoples farts (no matter what breed or species) :x :x

BeeJay said:
Jest really does do the most dreadfully smelly farts.  You would think that he was fed exclusively on eggs and cabbage. :x

Back