The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NWRF

kipper fluke

Registered
Reaction score
Just as a matter of interest who will ?and where will ?THE FED TOP FIVE presentation take place and who will be doing it ?? Just a thought!! Anyone like to answer please?thanks

I'll ring you tomorrow night Steve and let you know whats what.....

Steve i think you'll need to get intouch with rowland/pink on here or phone tony or yvonne , as the new committee would like to point out that they take no responsibility whatsoever to any N.W.R.F. matter prior to 18th January 2004.

But have been told if true that the jackets were already made ..hope that helps :)

hi. Also could i ask do you have the info on how many NWRF classes have been won because five gains(i think) sup NCH status and it would be a shame if dogs that won five golden jacket classes didnt get recognised. :)

Well if there is to be no presentation- perhaps those concerned who have had the jackets made up would be so kind as to post Harry/Flukes on to us...

ahorsnall said:
hi. Also could i ask do you have the info on how many NWRF classes have been won because five gains(i think) sup NCH status and it would be a shame if dogs that won five golden jacket classes didnt get recognised. :)
peter with show three has just asked the same thing on the phone tonight ,this is why it is important that the new committee get books ect from ex fed,peter has proof of his four class wins if he wins his fifth then he will get supreme status and anyone else in the same boat

dee

Like Harry, Jade would be gutted if Tigger did not get his Fed Five coat, Im sure it wont come to this, i would be more annoyed with the five weight class wins for supreeme, as I have no idea how many tigger has one till now.

Orrrhhh i hope you get your jacket peter - i know jade would be gutted....

THIS HOLDING BACK THE BOOKS ETC ..IS NOT FAIR ON HONEST PEOPLE ....EVEN IF THEY TAKE THE TIME TO EMAIL ME ANY RESULTS LIKE THESE , IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP ...SO PEOPLE CAN GET WHAT THERE DOGS HAVE WON AND DESERVE

I would love to have these made to present out ...but got told at meeting that they were already made by one of their friends....plus with the way the new nwrf funds are ..well you know the rest :angry:

Maybe the old fed could post the jackets out & new fed have a presentation later? - if things aren't ammicable between the two comittees that is!

Maybe they can get a friend to give them out to the people thats won ....esp Harry and Jade

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO All THOSE WHO WE BELIEVE RECEIVED THEIR FED TOP 5 JACKETS TODAY-CORRECT US PLEASE IF THIS DID NOT TAKE PLACE. REF.PRESENTATION BY THE 'OLD' FED- AT THE WARWICK BWRA BEND CHAMPS THIS AFTERNOON-WHERE A SELECT FEW ONLY RECEIVED THEIR JACKETS AND WERE PHOTOGRAPHED.

Nor do we if true-Maybe those concerned would please confirm one way or another?

If this is true-Why was this presentation allowed to take place/photos and all at a BWRA event after all the controversy?

i feel sorry for those who have been hung out to dry the old NWRF commitee have really got a lot to answer for , this whole and sorry mess has gone far to long i put it to all the old commitee THIS SHAMBLES HAS MUST BE SORTED OUT AND QUICKLY BECAUSE THE WHOLE SPORT IS BEING DRAGGED KICKING AND SCREAMING ACROSS THE WORLD VIA THE NET IF YOU HAVE ANY DECENCY AT ALL YOU WOULD GIVE THE NEW NWRF COMMITEE ACCESS TO BOOKS AND EQUIPMENT REQUIRED TO BRING THIS MESS TO A CLOSE, in my opinion the money and video camera mean nothing butlessons have got to be learned ,i hope the new commitee open a bank account which requires at least two signatures to release funds as required,keep the members informed as best they can about the progress being made ,the new commitee have undertaken a real tough job but they will need help from the membership because we just take it for granted oh someone will sort it out ,i was a member of the old NWRF and i intend to join this year and hope the new commitee succeedwhere the old one failed good luck to you all Phil.

The new nwrf have opened a new bank account with 3 names on it ....

Nice to see the fed top 5 winners receiving there presentation jackets from last year, shame that some didn't get theres don't know why

So it wasn't the 'new fed' giving out jackets/photographing etc!?

Ever the optimists we suspect the winner- FLUKE's/and owner 14 year old Harry's jacket is in the post ;)

Just couldn't bring themselves to give them it publicly? 8)

How very, very sad, even disgusting! that Harry and Fluke were not included.

All involved must be very proud.

Well Done! and so you should be.............

Not content at having him in tears last year-you choose to carry it on.

sorry to hear that you never got your jackets ect Steve and family, not really fair is it......

Back