The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

NWRF

gillette.

Registered
Reaction score
Could someone please tell me hom much is it thease days to register a dog for the nwrf and when the next nwrf meeting is? :D :D :D

Thanks craig

Not that sure how much NWRF is could be wrong but i got £10 in my head???

The next meeting is Bend Derby on 23 Feb - Do you not fancy giving bomber a try in vets? Would love to watch him run again!!!!

I would love to c bomber run again but at 8 years old I think i will let him enjoy his retirement he deserves it :D

Its a shame he was robbed of the chance to run in the vets I think he would of done realy well!!! :D

Hopefully micky will take off where his dad finished, well i have my fingers and toes crossed anyway he is now 6 months old so I don't have to much longer to wait I am looking forward to getting back into it :D :D

Thanks craig

i was not in racin when gillette was at his peak but i obviously know how good he was from his reputation, what happened if u dont mind me askin that stoppped him from runnin in the vets :D :D ???

Hi scotty after he won his last NWRF bend title my dad suffered a serious brain hemerage which put him out for a long time So i lost my transport so unable to attend any meetings. And while he was in hospital we had popeye (litter bro to gillette) pinched, and he was my dads dog so my dad got very disheartend with it all thankfully My girlfreind is really into whippets and can drive so I am coming back into it with a pup out of gillette. Who I will be taking to highgate on sunday for a look around. :D

Back