The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nut-hatch Of Nevedith?

~Helen~

Warrior Queen
Registered
Reaction score
It's a pretty rare event for Josie and I to meet another whippet here in Bristol, so we were very excited to bump into a lovely red-brindle whippet girl today :wub:

She is 8 years old, very sweet, and her 'mum' said that her grandmother was Nut-hatch of Nevedith. I might have got that wrong because I'm useless at remembering things unless I write them down! :wacko: and of course I might have got the spelling all wrong too :b

Anyway, I told her all about K9 so maybe she'll call in here and take a look at our Very Addictive Board. She didn't think any of you would have heard of the Nevedith line - but I said (in true panto style) "Oh yes they will!!!!"

Could have been Nutshell of Nevedith. I bet shes a real sweety.

Heard of Nevedith, [SIZE=21pt]OH YES WE HAVE[/SIZE]

Karen said:
Could have been Nutshell of Nevedith.  I bet shes a real sweety.
Heard of Nevedith, [SIZE=21pt]OH YES WE HAVE[/SIZE]

Now you come to mention it, I think she did say Nutshell :b

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Nutshell of Nevedith a beautifull bitch :D

Nutshell Of Nevedith is one of the bestest Whippet's ever .........Just my opinion though ........she was beautiful :wub:

This is a picture of Nutshell of Nevedith borrowed from Nevedith :D

where ther are many other pictures of the Nevedith CC winning dogs.

shellyjpg.JPG

Nutshell is the UK's top CC winning whippet.

Bred by Jim Barker out of Chilka Dairymaid mated to Ch/AmCh/Can/Ch Nevedith Up Town Guy.

dawn said:
This is a picture of Nutshell of Nevedith borrowed from Nevedith :D where ther are many other pictures of the Nevedith CC winning dogs.

shellyjpg.JPG

Nutshell is the UK's top CC winning whippet.

Bred by Jim Barker out of Chilka Dairymaid mated to Ch/AmCh/Can/Ch Nevedith Up Town Guy.

She sure stamped her "look" onto her descendants

atached is a G.Granddaughter

hazel.JPG

Shelly was a stunning Whippet . I judged her at 14 months at an Open show and gave her B O B and I said to Nev ,this is the best I have ever seen you with , Little did I know that she would go on to such great things, Nobody has mentioned that she also went Reserve Best in Show at Crufts :)

Sadly she is no longer with us :( But in her day she was unbeatable

Are the legs on those dogs fawn rather than white, or is it just the photo?

Lovely dogs. The light brindles seem to do very well generally. I appreciate them, but I do prefer solid colours. Good job we're all different :D

Wow! Can't wait to meet "Tass" and her 'mum' again now!

Joanna - those front legs on the g.grandaughter do look fawn don't they?

Joanna said:
Are the legs on those dogs fawn rather than white, or is it just the photo?Lovely dogs. The light brindles seem to do very well generally. I appreciate them, but I do prefer solid colours. Good job we're all different :D

Legs are white on G Granddaughter Lorricbrook In A Nutshell as are all the "points" Parti clours are the norm herein Canada.But a few solid brindles are around.I have not seen a fawn however being shown here.Strange because it is a beautiful colour.

dawn said:
What breeding is she Canada?

Lorricbrook In A Nutshell. (Hazel) Her sire is Can/Am CH Lorricbrook N.V.Me a

Lorricbrook bandleader brother. Who were out of Nevedith Justa Jigsaw. By Rory.

AM/BIs/BISS/CanCH Sporting FIelds Jazz Fest FCHx Dam You would know her lines from Am CH Klondyke Follow Your Dreamwhose G Grandmother is Nevedith Justa Jesta.If you would like a copyof the ped please feel free to email me at mcwhippets@hotmail.com.

Sandra

[[its just the photo taken in a not very well lit area.

Sandra. Canada]]

:thumbsup:

I have Shelly's multiple g.g.grandson Nevedith Geefa Gee N'Tee and he is such a lovely boy. Here one photo of him.

gnt_051104a.jpg

His first litter in Finland was born 3th of January. Here they are, three little rascals, at the age of 3 weeks. :wub:

boy "Diesel"

diesel240105b.jpg

girl1 "Dara"

dara240105b.jpg

girl2 "Mörkö"

morko240105d.jpg

Sweet puppies :wub: Mina . who is mum . ? and where have you been ? not heard from you for a while :huggles:

Back