The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Npwra 1st Championships

F

finalez

The NPWRA Committee would like to thank members who worked so hard in the inclement weather to ensure a smashing days racing,those who stood at the finish judging, guys in the paddock, the tanoy team, Marky Poppins (aka Mark ) the lure chap and Joby, the bike lad ( who got totally drenched,then went for his works night shift @ 9pm Sunday night).To all the lovely comments and thank you's for continuing with the meeting despite an eleventh hour change of venue behond their control, the true spirit of the peddie racers shone through ( which was more than the sun did!! ).

A massive thank you to Andover & District WRC for the use of their venue and facilities....

Please click here >> http://www.npwra.btck.co.uk for results

I would like to personally thank the Nationals Committee for the hard work they do behind the scenes to give us such special days and trophies, we DO appreciate you all ;)

Finally managed to add the Nationals Points League to the website :wacko: this includes Scruples Whippet Rescue Charity Open & Northern Spring Open.Go to results tab, then click on League tab on left :thumbsup:

Thanks for that Lesley but the vets 8yrs+over19lb results are missing :unsure:

Finally managed to add the Nationals Points League to the website :wacko: this includes Scruples Whippet Rescue Charity Open & Northern Spring Open.Go to results tab, then click on League tab on left :thumbsup:
Thanks for the results. Such a shame I cannot access the league table as it is format is not compatible with my computer.

If you have not got excel on your pc you can download a free viewer online, I did it yesterday on my Mum's computer :thumbsup:

Just checked, its just called Microsoft excel viewer and is available as free download from microsoft :thumbsup:

Just checked, its just called Microsoft excel viewer and is available as free download from microsoft :thumbsup:
Done the same darcia... or rather a clever son did it for me. I couldnt download doc files either and now I can access results on NPWRA website etc.

Back