The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Now The Summer Showing Is All But Over

milliken

Registered
Reaction score
has any one been out yet ive been out a few time but cant manage to get pic on here any help would be great ive tryed photo bucket but no joy i would like to hear a bit more about peoples days out in the field doing what these dogs where breed to do

robert

milliken said:
has any one been out yet ive been out a few time but cant manage to get pic on here any help would be great ive tryed photo bucket but no joy i would like to hear a bit more about peoples days out in the field doing what these dogs where breed to do
robert

Might be looking for you later in the season Robert,as ive secured that bit of permission mate.Have still got a bit of paper work to get sorted 1st though,and my insurance to renew,as i wont get on till that is all sorted out.Do you have any insurance on youreself Robert,as i can't take anyone on,without them being covered by their own personal insuance.

billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
robert

Might be looking for you later in the season Robert,as ive secured that bit of permission mate.Have still got a bit of paper work to get sorted 1st though,and my insurance to renew,as i wont get on till that is all sorted out.Do you have any insurance on youreself Robert,as i can't take anyone on,without them being covered by their own personal insuance.
Hi there milliken, Try this insurance company they may be able to help you out :luck: :lol:

o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:

I have been out with my mates dog ,my hunting bitch is feeding her pups .

We got are frist catch of the season and some good coursing but I forgot are camcorder but all being well we will be out this weekend again and hopefully catch some action.

The grass in the fields is very long ,and they are very wet :(

Ian

billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
robert

i have life inurance if thats what you mean

robert

Shadow-Hunter said:
milly said:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:

I have been out with my mates dog ,my hunting bitch is feeding her pups .

We got are frist catch of the season and some good coursing but I forgot are camcorder but all being well we will be out this weekend again and hopefully catch some action.

The grass in the fields is very long ,and they are very wet :(

Ian

mate if you want a night out on a few bunny give me a shout
robert

milliken said:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
robert

robert

No Robert.You need public liability insurance,and other stuff,so that if any accidents happen(and they do happen,believe me)then you are covered if anyone has to make a claim against you for thing's like sheep being killed,or car's being damaged as a cause of a dog,or even a rabbit being chased by a dog in youre ownership,who takes across a road,causing the driver to swerve and hit the ditch,or whatever.Farmers and land owners are not so easily prepared to fork out for accident's anymore,and most of them dont even have public liability insurance on their farms anymore.Last time i had my insurance taken out,i was insured for up tp a million smackeroonies,if me or my dog's caused any accident's,or if i was injured,fataly or not,on any mans land.Most,if not all field sports societies do hunting and 3rd party liability insurance for things like this.There is a Scottish field sports society company who are supposed to be better,and cheaper than the Countryside Alliance,who used to be the B.F.S .S,who i was with before.Will let you know the score soon as i find out a bit more.

Last edited by a moderator:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
billyboy45 said:
milliken said:
robert

robert

No Robert.You need public liability insurance,and other stuff,so that if any accidents happen(and they do happen,believe me)then you are covered if anyone has to make a claim against you for thing's like sheep being killed,or car's being damaged as a cause of a dog,or even a rabbit being chased by a dog in youre ownership,who takes across a road,causing the driver to swerve and hit the ditch,or whatever.Farmers and land owners are not so easily prepared to fork out for accident's anymore,and most of them dont even have public liability insurance on their farms anymore.Last time i had my insurance taken out,i was insured for up tp a million smackeroonies,if me or my dog's caused any accident's,or if i was injured,fataly or not,on any mans land.Most,if not all field sports societies do hunting and 3rd party liability insurance for things like this.There is a Scottish field sports society company who are supposed to be better,and cheaper than the Countryside Alliance,who used to be the B.F.S .S,who i was with before.Will let you know the score soon as i find out a bit more.

HOW MANY NO-CLAIM BONUS HAVE YOU GOT LEFT ON YOUR POLICY Mr HARPUR? :lol: HAPPY HUNTING :thumbsup:

i take it no one eles are working there dogs at the minute then

robert

jake.jpg

milliken said:
i take it no one eles are working there dogs at the minute then
robert

my dogs have been working since 1sept but i prefer not to post pics, we are now out every night , certainly finding out how fit the dogs are and how unfit i am lol :oops:

new jill ferret is now here so wont be long i hope til she is out and working with the whippets :thumbsup:

great stuff it sure is good to be back at it good luck for the rest of the season

robert

Well they musnt care about cutting the fields around here as only about 2 that i no of has been cut, cant wait till am back in N.I and back on permission, proper hunting will start then :thumbsup:

milliken said:
great stuff it sure is good to be back at it good luck for the rest of the season
robert

i dont know if you remember but i rescued that saluki cross bitch end of last year ? well every time time that girly is pleasing me more and more , still a bit headstrong when we first go out but as soon as that lamp flicks on she is there :thumbsup:

my showbred whippet boy has had his first outing and very pleased with him !!!

good luck to you with your youngsters too :thumbsup:

Back