The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Notts & Derby Wrc

haha i was just wondering if the burger van will be there to have me breakie from?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
YOUR BREAKIES ON ME KATE. LES.
haha nice 1 i hope u know thats my word for breakfast haha n ill have 5 bacon sanries n a cuppa haha n i wnt eat then for a couple of days lol, shud b a gurd day tmoz like suppose to be sunny :lol: 8) :lol:

what a brill open really had a good day with 74 dogs on the card thumbsup :thumbsup: thanks to les, linda and paul who were at the track at 7 this morning setting the track up and did another great job thumbsup. :thumbsup: some very good racers today very pleased with my lot hellsdouble, bound too, and Cracked the ice, have to say the race of the day for me was Darren and Jo's dog Red (hellseeker) only year old last week and his first open race to win his ht then run Freddies Melody to the line brill things to come from him i'm sure and hopefully they will be there to run him next time well done you 2 Red did you proud :thumbsup: well done all the winners hope you all enjoyed our first open as much as us thanks for your support cheers. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a brill open really had a good day with 74 dogs on the card thumbsup :thumbsup: thanks to les, linda and paul who were at the track at 7 this morning setting the track up and did another great job thumbsup. :thumbsup: some very good racers today very pleased with my lot hellsdouble, bound too, and Cracked the ice, have to say the race of the day for me was Darren and Jo's dog Red (hellseeker) only year old last week and his first open race to win his ht then run Freddies Melody to the line brill things to come from him i'm sure and hopefully they will be there to run him next time well done you 2 Red did you proud :thumbsup: well done all the winners hope you all enjoyed our first open as much as us thanks for your support cheers. :cheers:

We're really pleased with Red, Can't believe he won his first race!! Hopefully there will be more too come. Special thanks to Mum and Karen for taking him for us, Hopefully the car will be on the road for the next one!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Well done to all the other winners today!! :D

Well done all the workers and winners today, track in top condition again and some very good racing :) Have to agree Yvonne Red was impressive for a yougster :)

it has been another nice day down at north notts and was pleased to see freddie win tday coz roger won yesterday haha, they liek taking turns dnt they :lol:

mind you it was freezin n we all thort it was gunna be sunny oh well :lol:

hmm sum1 is in debt he sed he was paying for everyones breakfasts haha ;) :lol:

Can someone (Carol :lol: ) put full results on.Think i've left mine in Yvonnes van :wacko: In the meantime big well done to everybody today :thumbsup: went off great (you can stop :sweating: now Lynda :thumbsup: ) Big thanks to Lynda,Les and Paul for setting track up.Well Done John and Jean taking bitch final with Branco,and Porky taking dog final with Cobain :thumbsup: Well done our Harv (Musclebound) taking Supreme scratch.Some great close races today :thumbsup: Special Well Done to Jo and Darren with Red (Hellseeker) not much I can say but WOW! and watch this dog ;) chuffed to bits for the pair of you :thumbsup:

Well done everyone, competitors, winners and workers. Special well done to Karen with Harvey getting supreme scratch :)

What a smashing open we've had again today, many thanks to all our helpers, TJ, Geoff, Gordon, Jim,Shel + lure boy Elliot.

Results

45lb scratch

R. Chunks

B. Hells Fire

W.Hellseeker 1st

Bk Stevie B.

R. Rodger The Dodger

B. Play Time

W Freddies Melody class winner

No Limit

R Nikki Whizz

B Muscle Bound winner

W Deneside Colin

Vets

Bitches 25lb

R Bally So 22

B A Little Closer 19

W Doriva 18 winner

Bitches 35

R Scooby Dont 30

Dogs 25

R Bound Too 19

Dogs 35

R Wonderboy 34

B I'll Be Back 29 winner

Juniors

Bitches 25

R Fair weather 23

B Turbo Tootsies 22

W R+R 22 winner

BK Thialand 16

Bitches 35

R Anagram 31 winner

B Firefox 30

W Paper Dragon 28

Bk Secret Spot 26

O Cindy V 26

Dogs 25

R Peak Plus 24

B Troy 24

W Zeus20 winner

Dogs 35

R Hagler 27

B Mollys Pride 26 winner

Adult bitches

Upto 21

R Lexi 20 winner

B Shamless 19

W Weardle Badger 18

Bk Saphire Flash 17

R Monkey Trouble 21

B Branco 21 class winner

W Exotic 20

Bk Prada 19

Upto 26

R Amys Girl 25

B Game On 22 class winner

W Piccolo Amico 22

Bk Mon Ami 22

R My Pretty Fast 23

B Cassie 22

W Three Tops 22

Bk Marillamite 22 winner

Upto 31

R Shes A Double 29

B Unique 28

W Hell Double 28

Bk Mines a Double 27 winner

O Whisky Fudge 27

Upto 35

R Cracked The Ice 32 winner

B Tilly Two Shoes 32

Adult dogs

Upto 21

R Orontes 21 winner

B Faithless19

W More Or Less 17

Upto 26

R Black Mystery 26

B Short N Curly 26

W High Drama 24

Bk Fiddler 22

O Boybelle 22 class winner

R Rooneys Run 25 winner

B Mad Prince 24

W Blue Reflections 24

Bk Ricks Mystery 23

Upto 31

R Maid Y Luck 30

B Sun Up 29

W Its My Boy 28

Bk Forever Autumn 27 winner

R Mistake Peak 31

B Escape Route 31

W Cobain 28 class winner

Upto 35

R Billy Casper 34

Supreme Scratch

Muscle Bound

Supreme Vet

Doriva

Scooby Dont, I'll Be Back, Bound To, all W/D

Supreme Junior

R+R

Anagram 2nd

Mollys Pride 3rd

Zeus 4th

Bitch final

Branco + supreme

Mines A Double2nd

Cracked The Ice 3rd

Game On w/d

Dog final

Cobain w/d supreme

Boybelle 2nd

Billy Casper 3rd

Orontes 4th

Well done everyone.

WELL DONE ALL RUNNERS LOOK LIKE THERE WAS SOME GOOD RACES :thumbsup:

well done all the winners and loosers,all the workers.well done karen with muscle bound.and a big well done to john n jean with branco, :thumbsup:

hiya all it was a great track i enjoyed seeing my dog run again ill have to get him use to the traps again an drop a few pounds as i used to run him at 31 thankyou very much for letting me run him cheers dwane

What a good turn out for your first open, 74 entries :thumbsup: well done everybody, a special well done to Karen taking supreme scratch with Harvey :thumbsup: also Keiths young bitch Anagram :thumbsup:

yup was a great turn out and some fab racing espcially in the scr hellseeker and freddie wot a race then freddie and musclebound in the sup scr another fab race. game on looked to be flying not sure why she was w/d from the bitch final? i do hope shes ok? anagram looked very very impressive as did R&R debbies mollys pride starting to run now. well done winners, losers, workers etc was a great day :D

oh i'm in trouble sorry karen how could i forget little Harvey well done little lad he ran brill

A fab track which we found easily thanks to the directions in the whippet news. A big thank you to all

the workers for a great days racing. I enjoyed reminiscing about "the good old days" with Les.

Well done to all the runners, there was some very impressive youngesters on show.

Congratulations to John and Jean winning the open with Branco.

Elaine

oh i'm in trouble sorry karen how could i forget little Harvey well done little lad he ran brill
:lol: Harv forgives you ................but I don't :p :lol:

Les and you reminiscing Elaine,never (w00t) thats for the old folk ;) :lol:

Back