The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Notts + Derby W.r.c.

les windle

Registered
Reaction score
On behalf of Notts +Derby W.R.C. commitee we would like to thank racers for their comments on the tack and venue for the N.N.W.R.F. Super Leauge. Its always nice to get conformation from fellow racers that we've got most of it right. We've taken on board the comments about the tapes but we were setting the track up at 7.30am it was'nt blowingthen so did'nt appear to be a problem, we will be replacing it with rope for our open on Sunday. We would like to say a few thank you's to Geoff (traps) T.J. (lure) Gordon (judge) Elliott ( lure boy) for working tirelessly all day,did a brilliant job all of you. Thanks to everyone for useing the bags + bins provided, not a spot of rubbish on the field as we came away. Also a big thankyou to some of the racers who helped dismantle the track. Hope to see most of you next week. Les.

GUTTED HARLOW IS ON SAME TIME AND BOYS GOT FOOTBALL OR I WOULD BE THERE BE THERE NEXT TIME THATS FOR SHORE GREAT TRACK :thumbsup:

GUTTED HARLOW IS ON SAME TIME AND BOYS GOT FOOTBALL OR I WOULD BE THERE BE THERE NEXT TIME THATS FOR SHORE GREAT TRACK :thumbsup:
Gutted we can't make Harlow too Ray,but sometimes events clash on dates,just one of those things.Hope to be down for your lots next do,think Pat said it's in November.

Spot on Les :thumbsup: good job we untangled that rope on Saturday :lol:

hiya when is your next event taking place and were are you situated

cheers Dwane

hiya when is your next event taking place and were are you situated cheers Dwane
Hiya Dwane we've got a non ped open on this Sunday.Racing will be kicking off about lunchtime.Let me know if you want to come and take a look and i'll pm you directions. :thumbsup:

if its not to far away from mansfield then i think i will pop up and have a look an maybe have a go wiv the pup if thats ok and what time does it start

Last edited by a moderator:
if its not to far away from mansfield then i think i will pop up and have a look an maybe have a go wiv the pup if thats ok and what time does it start
Your more than welcome,to come and have a look Dwane,but not sure as we'll have time to give your pup a go as this is an open race meet,not a trialing day.Racing will start about 12.30,but weigh in is 11-12 so if you want to come and take a look at that,then come before 12 :thumbsup:

Thanks for a great days racing. Track was in top nick asus GEORDIES say :p

were is it at ? an i will come an see them race how would i go on regeristing my whippet when i dont no the mother or farther

cheers dwane

were is it at ? an i will come an see them race how would i go on regeristing my whippet when i dont no the mother or farther cheers dwane
Will pm you directions tomorrow,and see if we can help with your breeding when you get there :thumbsup:

you no how you say its not a training day does that mean i could bring my registed dog hes a non ped whippet registed as wonderboy bred by someone in warsop he was born 1/1/2003 full brother to moany moany and nazs warrior

you no how you say its not a training day does that mean i could bring my registed dog hes a non ped whippet registed as wonderboy bred by someone in warsop he was born 1/1/2003 full brother to moany moany and nazs warrior
Can't see any reason why not Dwane,if he's been raced with non peds before,although he'll now be racing as a veteran.If Fleesh comes you'll be able to see his litter sister.He was out of the great Wonderwall

just a note to rodders still not had a pm about sunday racing just wondered were it was at cheers dwane

what a brill open really had a good day with 74 dogs on the card :thumbsup: thanks to les, linda and paul who were at the track at 7 this morning setting the track up and did another great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: some very good racers today very pleased with my lot hellsdouble, bound too, and Cracked the ice, have to say the race of the day for me was Darren and Jo's dog Red (hellseeker) only year old last week and his first open race to win his ht then run Freddies Melody to the line brill things to come from him i'm sure and hopefully they will be there to run him next time well done you 2 Red did you proud :thumbsup: well done all the winners hope you all enjoyed our first open as much as us thanks for your support :cheers:

Back