The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Not So New Puppy

harryjay

Registered
Reaction score
Hi K9ers,

:) :D :D :D Some of you may remember that not too long ago we lost our whippet/Greyhound Jasper, aged 9 months following a simple surgical procedure.

Well the breeders, Dean and Vicky ,offered us pick of the next litter which turned out to be a beautiful little bitch which we called Bella. (Watch out in the future for Belladonna, thats her racing and showing name)

Anyway, she's now just over 7 months old and living up to her breeding. She is the most delightful dog although a little naughty. She's about 23" and approx 35-37lbs. Her colour has changed from sandy fawn to a deep rich chestnut. Without doubt she is one of the most affectionate dogs I've every owned. She adores my 2 year old son but she adores his toys even more.

We have had a bit of a ropey time lately, my Father died a short while ago so we have had to travel backwards and forwards from Warks to Yorks and Bella has been fantastic. She seems to know where her bed is no matter where we are. I wish I could cope as well as she does.

If anyone in the area of Cottingham/Beverley, East Yorks knows of a racing club I'd be very interested.

I'm a bit of a novice with computers but I will try to post some pictures ASAP.

PS. Bella was bred by Dean Hopkins in Bretford, Warks. Any owners of the same litter(Nov 06) please contact.

Now where do I put the shilling in the meter to keep this thing working.

Night night

Bella sounds absolutely Gorgeous! :wub:

So sorry you have lost your Dad :( (lost mine 8 yrs ago) but sure having Bella with you is a great comfort.

sounds like you've been having a tough time lately. Bella sounds the perfect companion, can't wait to see your pics of her, she's a big girl for 35 lbs at 7 months isn't she !

Back