The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Norwich Gamefair

Sunshine

Registered
Reaction score
Well i went along today with BeauBeau, Hobgoblin and Rainbow Rising. It was Hobgoblins for gamefair with his lurcher Chip and what a first show it was for him, he got 1st in smooth dog 23" and under, 3rd in working lurcher and reserve champion in the small lurcher final.

-Chipwinner.jpg

Beaubeau's whippet Meg did fantastically well taking 1st place in the sighthound class, a great achievement after her illness at easter.

Meg1st.jpg

Beaubeau's son in child handling

-childhandler-1.jpg

a few more

P4266088.jpg

suetracey.jpg

looks like yous had a good day well done to you all 8)

Well done Chip.. what a great day for him.. :thumbsup: I have a feeling that we might be seeing a bit more of him :D

This dog won but can't remember which classes.. I really should pay more attention :- "

-winner.jpg

Chips house mate 'Amber' 2nd in Child Handling :thumbsup: :wub:

-Amber1.jpg

Lovely weather, lovely company... can't wait til next weekend at Burghley :thumbsup:

Tracey x

beaubeau said:
Well done Chip.. what a great day for him..  :thumbsup:   I have a feeling that we might be seeing a bit more of him :D  

This dog won but can't remember which classes.. I really should pay more attention :- "

-winner.jpg

Chips house mate 'Amber' 2nd in Child Handling :thumbsup:   :wub:

-Amber1.jpg

Lovely weather, lovely company... can't wait til next weekend at Burghley  :thumbsup:

Tracey x

thank you so much for a fantastic day. :cheers:

it was great to be with good friends as we had a laugh and the girls had a great time.

thank you to both beau beau and sunshine for takeing the photos as our camera packed up. :cheers:

well done chip. :cheers:

Lovely photos of them all,Meg is looking so well :huggles: :huggles:

Well Done Mick & Sue with Chip & Amber.... :thumbsup: looks like a good day was had by all :thumbsup:

Rose :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done to you all, tried to get to the show but.... work!!! ( story of my life!!)

All the dogs are looking fantastic.... Jester :wub: ( you know!) Chuffed to bits for you

Catch up soon, take care

Sharon

Sunshine said:
Well i went along today with BeauBeau, Hobgoblin and Rainbow Rising. It was Hobgoblins for gamefair with his lurcher Chip and what a first show it was for him, he got 1st in smooth dog 23" and under, 3rd in working lurcher and reserve champion in the small lurcher final.

-Chipwinner.jpg

Well done Mick & Chip, nice pic :thumbsup:

And well done to everyone else, looks like you all had a great day :thumbsup: 8)

Deirdre :D

nice pics, and well done tracey and mick, am looking forward to this weekends gamefair

Kev :thumbsup:

Bluebell said:
Sunshine said:

-Chipwinner.jpg

Well done Mick & Chip, nice pic :thumbsup:

And well done to everyone else, looks like you all had a great day :thumbsup: 8)

Deirdre :D

:thumbsup: thats a super looking dog you have there mate :luck: good luck with him :luck: :thumbsup:

Back