The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern Still Going Ahead

sue greenwood

Registered
Reaction score
At the maidstone yesterday it was being spread around that the Northern was cancelled. I dont know which idiot started that and i had several phone calls because of it. Contrary to this persons belief may it be impish or malicious the Northerns doors will be open this weekend. Steve and June Jonigk are running games on Saturday and the Alison arms are having Kareoke. the track will be up on the Saturday. And as we speak several batteries are on charge in Kitchens across the North. The lure is working the bike is running and the Northern members are up for the challenge. So to all who have entered it is going to be a fantastic weekend and the 21st Birthday celebrations are about to begin.

[SIZE=14pt]See you there[/SIZE] :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was announced several times over the tannoy at Maidstone that the Northern Open was going ahead next Sunday so the slight early confusion was quickly cleared up.

See you on Sunday. :thumbsup:

yes sue a silly rumour that was soon put to rest by me and diane and with the kind help of the nice bloke on the p a system . anyway everyone who is coming said they are looking forward to the open even sues jokes. :clown: just hope this great weather keeps up for it. :cheers: :luck:

BeeJay said:
It was announced several times over the tannoy at Maidstone that the Northern Open was going ahead next Sunday so the slight early confusion was quickly cleared up.
See you on Sunday. :thumbsup:

my god beejay where have you been racing was cancelled because of k.c

not k.9 (w00t) glad to see you posting again :p

goodluck to all runners at the northern they allways make you very welcome :)

see you all at the champs :thumbsup:

Small, now not so small, hairy pup has been keeping me busy. I've just stopped him from chewing a plugged in electricity cable, can't take my eye's off him for very long. He can't see the point of anything whippet. (w00t)

naylorwhippets said:
yes sue a silly rumour that was soon put to rest by me and diane  and with the kind help of the nice bloke on the p a  system . anyway everyone who is coming said they are looking forward to the open even sues jokes. :clown:   just hope this great weather keeps up for it. :cheers:   :luck:
I spoke to Kim when my phone started buzzing to put a stop to it. Just before Carol rang me after you rang them. My sunday morning went copmpletely to pot. Didnt get a warm cuppa to drink with interuptions.

BeeJay said:
Small, now not so small, hairy pup has been keeping me busy.  I've just stopped him from chewing a plugged in electricity cable, can't take my eye's off him for very long.  He can't see the point of anything whippet. (w00t)
Isn't that typical whippet? Molly chews a biro everyday. I'm sick of buying them. Sometimes I wonder where she gets them from. (w00t)

Any campers planning to arrive on Friday could you let me know so we can arrange for the gates to be unlocked. My mobile number is 07734155133. Directions to site for new visiters. M6 to junction 27 head into Standish. At the traffic lights turn left onto A49. About 2 miles up this road is the Alison Arms and Roberts Heating shop. Turn left in front of Shop and then immediately right into the playing ground.

For those with SAT NAVs

The Alison Arms

Preston Rd, Coppull, Chorley, PR7 5DU

Tel: 01257 791262

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: :luck: good luck to everyone running at the northern this sunday :cheers:

im sure you will have a great days racing :thumbsup: i just hope you dont have to witness barry jepson in his shorts :b :- " (w00t)

il be awaiting progress reports via my mobile as the peppermints are running at oxford :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
:luck:   :luck: good luck to everyone running at the northern this sunday :cheers: im sure you will have a great days racing :thumbsup:   i just hope you dont have to witness barry jepson in his shorts :b   :- "  (w00t)

il be awaiting progress reports via my mobile as the peppermints are running at oxford :thumbsup:

if we have to be subjected to the shorts then so will you :- " i will personally take a pic for you :oops: (w00t) :p :p

trish g said:
peppermint lady said:
:luck:   :luck: good luck to everyone running at the northern this sunday :cheers: im sure you will have a great days racing :thumbsup:   i just hope you dont have to witness barry jepson in his shorts :b   :- "  (w00t)

if we have to be subjected to the shorts then so will you :- " i will personally take a pic for you :oops: (w00t) :p :p

:x :x I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND TRISH :unsure: :unsure:

peppermint lady said:
trish g said:
peppermint lady said:
:luck:   :luck: good luck to everyone running at the northern this sunday :cheers: im sure you will have a great days racing :thumbsup:   i just hope you dont have to witness barry jepson in his shorts

:x :x I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND TRISH :unsure: :unsure:

and friends should share these images (w00t) :blink: wouldnt want you missing out now would i :- " :p

It's alright for you two I see him in shorts most days (w00t) (w00t) :lol:

:eek: poor carol....urrrrrrrrr just had a thought :- " :- " mrs jepson has to see him with NO SHORTS (w00t) :lol: :lol:

peppermint lady said:
:eek: poor carol....urrrrrrrrr just had a thought :- "  :- " mrs jepson has to see him with NO SHORTS  (w00t)   :lol:   :lol:

not a pretty sight im sure :x :x :x (w00t)

any update on who is winning the welly chucking or wack the rat? :unsure: :unsure: :lol: :lol:

Back