The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern May Open

It's 21 years of the Northern this year and a few of the old members have been in touch to say they are coming along to the Northern in May. Doug Smith rang me last night to say he would be camping and joining in the Saturday night Kareokeing. Looks like it will be a good weekend. So any of you who know the older members I'm sure they will love to catch up with you.

:cheers:

sue greenwood said:
It's 21 years of the Northern this year and a few of the old members have been in touch to say they are coming along to the Northern in May. Doug Smith rang me last night to say he would be camping and joining in the Saturday night Kareokeing. Looks like it will be a good weekend. So any of you who know the older members I'm sure they will love to catch up with you.:cheers:

Hope the pubs open late, will be there after the Hatton fight! 8)

Steve is hoping to put on the Northern Games on Saturday afternoon, like we used to in days gone by - Welly Wanging, Horseshoe throwing, Whack the Rat, Golf Chipping, and any other games anyone wants to play - ooh er missus, not the mucky type (w00t)

shame we can't make it this year.(a bit too far for tia i think). hope you have a good open :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Steve is hoping to put on the Northern Games on Saturday afternoon, like we used to in days gone by - Welly Wanging, Horseshoe throwing, Whack the Rat, Golf Chipping, and any other games anyone wants to play - ooh er missus, not the mucky type (w00t)
Looking forward to that :cheers:

Scott Frodsham said:
sue greenwood said:
It's 21 years of the Northern this year and a few of the old members have been in touch to say they are coming along to the Northern in May. Doug Smith rang me last night to say he would be camping and joining in the Saturday night Kareokeing. Looks like it will be a good weekend. So any of you who know the older members I'm sure they will love to catch up with you.:cheers:

I hope you're camping Scott last year i think it was 2 am finish. Some sorry looking racers on the sunday (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
Scott Frodsham said:
sue greenwood said:

I hope you're camping Scott last year i think it was 2 am finish. Some sorry looking racers on the sunday (w00t)

Yes Sue, Steve was one of them - only got up to trap the dogs, and then had to dash of to :x again - lovely :teehee: Whilst I, having drunk diet coke all night was fine o:) o:) o:) Oh so Holier than thou' :lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:

Those were the days. My attempts at welly wanging were hilarious. At least everybody else seemed to think so :D

Sorry well miss it this year. Same reason as Dave.

June Jonigk said:
sue greenwood said:
Scott Frodsham said:
sue greenwood said:

Yes Sue, Steve was one of them - only got up to trap the dogs, and then had to dash of to :x again - lovely :teehee: Whilst I, having drunk diet coke all night was fine o:) o:) o:) Oh so Holier than thou' :lol: :lol:

I remember Steve last year June :x I was the last one to leave at 2pm :cheers:

June Jonigk said:
games :wacko: :wacko: nothing involving swapping car keys i hope june :unsure: :b :- "

peppermint lady said:
June Jonigk said:
games :wacko: :wacko: nothing involving swapping car keys i hope june :unsure: :b :- "

Err no Julie - I'm keeping my keys firmly in my pocket :lol:

i can lend you all a big bowl to put them in if you like :- " :- "

i bet mr.john bishop (aka the stud) would be up for it (w00t) :lol:

il sen the bowl up with my sister :- "

peppermint lady said:
i can lend you all a big bowl to put them in if you like :- "  :- " i bet mr.john bishop (aka the stud) would be up for it (w00t)   :lol:

il sen the bowl up with my sister :- "

John isn't coming now - sad eh? :(

And thanks for the offer of the bowl - although it might have been good for a sick bowl if everyone has too much on Saturday night :x

sue greenwood said:

it'll be nice to see Doug again.

cant wait looking forward to it see you all on next sunday

Well just been putting the entries on to the computer and it looks llike it's going to be a good days racing with a very good turn out. Games Kareokeing and racing the dogs cant wait. Might have a carboard carpet roll i've used for the brownies to wack the rat I'll see if i can find it. Is everyone bringing their own wellies? :cheers:

Back