The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern May Open

sue greenwood

Registered
Reaction score
Well the Northern Open will go ahead we hope all kennel cough will have cleared up and you will join us for a fun weekend. See you there. For the Kareokers amongst you Saturday night is booked at The Alison Arms. :cheers:

There is a download on the NPWRC area on this site.

will you be racing next sunday sue for my entry form?

Phew for a mo I thought that you were announcing a cancelation Sue :sweating: when I glanced at the thread. Looking foward to our northern friends warm hospitality :thumbsup: ( who do we book the weather with :cheers: ).See you all there :thumbsup:

finalez said:
Phew for a mo I thought that you were announcing a cancelation Sue :sweating: when I glanced at the thread. Looking foward to our northern friends warm hospitality  :thumbsup: ( who do we book the weather with :cheers: ).See you all there :thumbsup:
That will be god Lesley, :lol: mind you half the time I'm sure he dosn't listen. (w00t)

(w00t) hope you all have a great day :thumbsup: we wont be up this time round :(

:luck: fingers crossed the weather is good...with a slight breeze...away from the pick up taking the niff of the chickens with it :oops: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
has anyone got the post code??

jane might be joining you :*

Last edited:
Can any one tell us where do we get the entry forms for the northern straight open please :thumbsup:

As I have noticed there are no open dates on k9 to down load.

theres one on under the northern whippet racing club section,second thread down :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure: is there a postcode for the pub :unsure:

somebody :unsure:

please :lol: :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
finalez said:
Phew for a mo I thought that you were announcing a cancelation Sue :sweating: when I glanced at the thread. Looking foward to our northern friends warm hospitality  :thumbsup: ( who do we book the weather with :cheers: ).See you all there :thumbsup:
That will be god Lesley, :lol: mind you half the time I'm sure he dosn't listen. (w00t)

I try my best to get the right weather and who said God was a man?

Back