The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern Ireland

jane123

Registered
Reaction score
i have just been told that mark brick has been reserved for 2 shows in this beautifull island ,

he is judging the lurchers in 2 differant places,wow it should be interesting,

apparantly hes also booked in for a couple around the uk this summer,his working dog knowledge will probaly upset a few of the show people,lol

i have just been told that mark brick has been reserved for 2 shows in this beautifull island ,he is judging the lurchers in 2 differant places,wow it should be interesting,

apparantly hes also booked in for a couple around the uk this summer,his working dog knowledge will probaly upset a few of the show people,lol
yes i know one he is doing

robert

Glad to here it.At least he wont be shootin down a dog with a few signs of work,like what happened to me one of the years that i went to Chatsworth.I had washed Tarn,in a sheep dip solution,3 weeks,before i was due to set off,for what i thought,was the show of a lifetime,and the wash had turned her skin a very dark color,which showed up more ,because she was a light fawn..Tarn had already qualified,but i showed her in a couple of classes anyhow,as there were some pretty nice wee trophies up for grabs.The judge was a lady by the same name as myself.Harpur.She thought she was in Crufts or summit,and even had the measuring stick,brought in the ring.She looked at Tarn sort of funny,so i thought it was the skin color,that was annoying her,so appologised for it,and continued to explain what caused the problem,in the 1st place.She turned round to me,and uttered the words.Im not that worried,about the color of her shin sir.But she's too marked up for my liking,so could you please remove her from my ring .Well,there was almost world war 3,as the Scottish lads,who were there from Ayr,and a couple of other places,went berzerk,and one of them started quite a row about it,and threatened to pull out of the organisation.Can't see Markbrick,having a problem with marked up dogs.But i wonder how he'll take it,when the irish dogs,might not be as easily beaten as those he;s been beating over there,in the racing,lol.Looking forward to meeting this true hunting lurcher judge.Looking back to when i judged Chatsworth myself.I did cause an upset in my own ring.When i put forward a big Norfolk type dog,with half his mouth busted at various times of his life,by whatever he was hanging to,at those times.I think it was unheard off,by some folk,who thought a lurcher show was nothing other than a beauty contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
one thing though is i witnessed him judge the cornish champion ships and no one can knock his skills with dogs,even the anti markbrick brigade,lol hes took his dogs to all levels wining show on show raceing and even a fen competion and now hes in the final of the hl lamping comp which looks like his as well :) :) :)

one thing though is i witnessed him judge the cornish champion ships and no one can knock his skills with dogs,even the anti markbrick brigade,lol hes took his dogs to all levels wining show on show raceing and even a fen competion and now hes in the final of the hl lamping comp which looks like his as well :) :) :)
Exactly why ive stated real hunting lurcher man.Ive been told by folk,who dont even be on here,that his dogs and himself,are 100%,and there aint too many can whip his ass,no matter what he enters in,should it be simulated,straight,or in the air,over jumps n stuff.Then he also kicks ass in the field.If ever i feel the need to buy in a couple of proper working little lurches,i will wait till he breeds some,and not hesitate ,if i get the chance to own 1 or 2 of them.Could of coarse breed my own.But just as it's nice to see a few of mine,do well on English shores.I bet Mark would love to see the same,only on Irish shores.Goodluck to him,in that lamping final. ...Billy....

Exactly why ive stated real hunting lurcher man.Ive been told by folk,who dont even be on here,that his dogs and himself,are 100%,and there aint too many can whip his ass,no matter what he enters in,should it be simulated,straight,or in the air,over jumps n stuff.Then he also kicks ass in the field.If ever i feel the need to buy in a couple of proper working little lurches,i will wait till he breeds some,and not hesitate ,if i get the chance to own 1 or 2 of them.Could of coarse breed my own.But just as it's nice to see a few of mine,do well on English shores.I bet Mark would love to see the same,only on Irish shores.Goodluck to him,in that lamping final. ...Billy....
he won the coursing as well on the fens £1000 and braggin rights for ever now hes in the final of the lamping comp as well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

he won the coursing as well on the fens £1000 and braggin rights for ever now hes in the final of the lamping comp as well :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You serious,bout the coursing?,or winding.

Last edited by a moderator:
You serious,bout the coursing?,or winding.
serious very beat a dog out of casper foxy stuff,father scout

Back