The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern Counties

Just this second got in. [SIZE=21pt]WELL DONE JO AND FRANKIE. [/SIZE]

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done K9er's [/SIZE] :cheers:

WELL DONE JO AND FRANKIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course any other K9ers

Ive just got back from showing at NEWARK , where India won best Puppy , Res best of breed and 2nd in Puppy group :cheers: behind a really nice Beagle who had won best AVNSC and 3rd in adult group , judge Mr Roger heap ( Rea)

Whippyinit was 2nd in puppy and Juley was 3rd with Lily . So it was a K9 1-2-3 :cheers:

JAX said:
Ive just got back from showing at NEWARK , where India won best Puppy , Res best of breed and 2nd in Puppy group  :cheers:   behind a really nice Beagle who had won best AVNSC and 3rd in adult group , judge  Mr Roger heap ( Rea)

Whippyinit was 2nd in puppy and Juley was 3rd with Lily . So it was a K9 1-2-3  :cheers:

:cheers: Well done K9ers :thumbsup:

well done everyone. :cheers: keep it up jax and india :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done Frankie[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Congratulations qualifying for Crufts :cheers:

I expect he will be demanding steak for dinner tonight! :p

Marble is jealous he has had to make do with chicken! :wub:

Well done to all the other K9ers! :cheers:

JAX said:

Ive just got back from showing at NEWARK , where India won best Puppy , Res best of breed and 2nd in Puppy group  :cheers:   behind a really nice Beagle who had won best AVNSC and 3rd in adult group , judge  Mr Roger heap ( Rea)

Whippyinit was 2nd in puppy and Juley was 3rd with Lily . So it was a K9 1-2-3  :cheers:

HUGE CONGRATS TO JO AND FRANKIE!!! :cheers: :thumbsup:

also all other k9ers who did well at Northern counties

Well done Jax and India on RBOB and G2 today, Would of liked to of stopped and watched but had to get Willow home ( hurt her tail!), The Arnica seems to be helping :thumbsup:

:cheers: WELL DONE ANITA & BEAU & ALSO FOR LIZZIE'S WIN TOO!! :cheers: (Anita is called Georgina on k9)

Congrats also to any other k9er's AND to Jax and India on their wins too! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work.

Any more results? please!

JAX said:

Well done Jax, she looked lovely today ( India that is :D :thumbsup: )

Come on you lot, surely someones home by now!!! :- " :thumbsup:

JAX said:

What another great day for India and Jax, that girl is certainly on a roll. Long may it continue! Also, well done to Willow and Lily for making it the K9 1-2-3! :cheers:

Well done everyone :cheers: Any chance of the full results please ?

Come on Selinko , give us the low down :cheers: I can see you are on here :thumbsup: :huggles:

I've heard through the grapevine

BIS June Minn's import bitch and I think Cobyco can't Buy Me Love was Res cc. Dog CC was a French dog! No idea who.

BPIS was Libby Clarke's Arjuna Jorgie Girl

Louise

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well done all K9ers[/SIZE] :cheers:

AND to Jax and India on their wins :cheers:

louisetope said:
I've heard through the grapevine
BIS June Minn's import bitch and I think Cobyco can't Buy Me Love was Res cc.  Dog CC was a French dog!  No idea who.

BPIS was Libby Clarke's Arjuna Jorgie Girl

Louise

There was a French exhibitor, Mrs D Lempereur. She had two dogs with her:

Int/B/D/CH RES WORLD WINNER Blue Springs Royal Ascot and

Int/Bel/Ger Ch Blue Springs Tibere.

Presume it went to one of those then??

She also had two bitches there.

Back