The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Northern Counties Whippet Club

dessie

Registered
Reaction score
Rupert's son went to NCWC Limited show on Sunday and had a tremendous day ending up RBPIS! :cheers: Rupert would just like to publicly say how proud he is of Walter :wub: :huggles: and thank the VERY NICE judge very much :thumbsup: !!

Any other results ?

Im sure Dawn MUST have been there :- " Full results please dawn . and maybe we could have the judges written critic too :wacko:

dessie said:
Rupert's son went to NCWC Limited show on Sunday and had a tremendous day ending up RBPIS!  :cheers:   Rupert would just like to publicly say how proud he is of Walter  :wub:   :huggles: and thank the VERY NICE judge very much  :thumbsup: !!
Congratulations to Walter, and Rupert, and you too Caroline :thumbsup:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS DESSIE :cheers:

Very well done WALTER :thumbsup:

I'm sure RUPERT is on cloud seven :D proud daddy :huggles:

Any pics ?

[SIZE=14pt]BIS Hammonds Mary Rose over Millwold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]RBIS Bruntsfield Playaway[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BPIS Inglemarch Idyllic Affair [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]RBPIS Crosscop Captivator [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]BVIS Gorwynne Gentle Charms at Jarmane[/SIZE]

dawn said:

:cheers: CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners :cheers:

Thanks for posting those results DAWN :thumbsup: :)

Well done Walter :thumbsup: BTW great name! Well done to Rupert too - what a proud father he must be, do you think his head will get any bigger?!!

Well done to everyone else - thanks for the results :D

Was Walter bred by Leigh Morris? I seem to remember Crosscop was her affix? I haven't seen her posting on this board, but I know she is online. Please give her our regards if you see her - we used to show about 11 years ago, and met with her regularly.

Well done to all - and I see Jackie Norman is still doing well (another old acquaintance!).

[SIZE=14pt]Well done Walter! [/SIZE] Whose his mum Dessie? I like the Crosscop Whippets from what I've seen on their site and in books.

Last edited by a moderator:
dawn said:

Well done Walter, and also Congratulations to K9er LIZ THIRD and TIGGER (Bruntsfield Playaway) on RBIS - Very well done indeed!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS WALTER[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]RUPERT[/SIZE], [SIZE=21pt]CAROLINE[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]AND ALL CONCERNED!!! [/SIZE] :cheers:

Brilliant Start to a Show Carreer :thumbsup: . Keeping my fingers crossed for you for the future!!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

June Jonigk said:
Was Walter bred by Leigh Morris? I seem to remember Crosscop was her affix? I haven't seen her posting on this board, but I know she is online. Please give her our regards if you see her - we used to show about 11 years ago, and met with her regularly.

Yes he was June. I'm afraid Leigh is not very computer literate and Paul uses it most!! I speak to her regularly so will pass on your regards!

His dam is Seamist at Crosscop who is by Ch Oakbark Millenium Gold x a Benroy bitch. Leigh did not show her to any great extent but she reminds me very much of my Derohan Lochsong to look at.

Jim & Mabel Cowie (Benroy) have Walter's litter sister and I believe at her first show she won BPIB and 2nd in the Hound Puppy Group, so a very auspicious start for her as well

Tigger had super weekend as he won Hound of the Year at Tyne Wear and Tees Hound Club the previous evening. Mary Rose was Res Best Puppy at the same match, so they both had a great weekend!

[SIZE=21pt]Congratulations to Tigger, what a good year he is having!!!! :cheers: [/SIZE]

Back