The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North West Lurcher,terrier & Whippet Show 7 Aug 2011...

Bluebell

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score
Had a brilliant day, there was a good turnout and everything run smoothly :thumbsup: enjoyed the craic with everyone :thumbsup: well done to all the Racing & Showing Winners and everyone who competed :thumbsup: Just a few pics of the day...

We stopped for a fry on the way as usual, keeps you going for the rest of the day...

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0647-1.jpg

Some of the team...Patsy did the lure and Fiona took the names, the racing run smoothly...

DSC_0975-1.jpg

DSC_0979-1.jpg

The Racing Winners...

DSC_0887.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0861-1.jpg

DSC_0874.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Loverly pics B, Like the look of the first pic & the brindle dog in the seventh pic. :thumbsup:

Lovely pics Deidre, we all had a great day, big turnout and loads of laughs and fun. Thanks for taking these lovely photographs.

Great photo's of a memorable day Dierdre ;) Thanks for sharing them! :thumbsup:

Bluebell . . . Did that Brindle get Best Overall Lurcher Champ ? ?

No that's me with my whippet pup that who won Whippet Pup champion and then went on to beat the terrier and lurcher puppy champions to win overall Champion Puppy In Show. This pic shows the Champion pup ( the whippet) and reserve Champion Pup (the parson russell terrier) from the show :thumbsup:

Tracy

Bluebell . . . Did that Brindle get Best Overall Lurcher Champ ? ?

No that's me with my whippet pup that who won Whippet Pup champion and then went on to beat the terrier and lurcher puppy champions to win overall Champion Puppy In Show. This pic shows the Champion pup ( the whippet) and reserve Champion Pup (the parson russell terrier) from the show :thumbsup:

Tracy

Do you think David Cregan is going back into Lurchers "Socks and Bill " ???

DSC_0693.jpg

Back