The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North East Hydrotherapy Pool

£10 FOR 1/2 HOUR YOU CAN SWIM 1 DOG OR AS MANY AS YOU WANT IN THE 1/2 HOUR SESSION.

CONTACT STEVE 07890131263.

THEORPY CAN BE BOOKED IF REQUIRED BUT A LOT MORE EXPENSIVE.

NICE LAD NICE POOL

thats been there awhile dave is he still goin to college learning,never catched him in yet lol and at that price think i will stick with river lol

Last edited by a moderator:
he is going to move to hamesterly,and set a pool up there,not sure on the college.will ask him roddy is having a swim today.didnt think the price was to bad as you can swim a few dogs,but not as cheap as the beck

trying to get him back on track difficult when the ground is so hard.starting galloping this next week (w00t) . going to band his toe even in training.

DavidH said:
he is going to move to hamesterly,and set a pool up there,not sure on the college.will ask him roddy is having a swim today.didnt think the price was to bad as you can swim a few dogs,but not as cheap as the becktrying to get him back on track difficult when the ground is so hard.starting galloping this next week (w00t) . going to band his toe even in training.

A pool for hamsters? lol

DavidH said:
he is going to move to hamesterly,and set a pool up there,not sure on the college.will ask him roddy is having a swim today.didnt think the price was to bad as you can swim a few dogs,but not as cheap as the becktrying to get him back on track difficult when the ground is so hard.starting galloping this next week (w00t) . going to band his toe even in training.

And not cold or dirty like the beck :x I think it looks great :)

well do not know wots in your becks but we av good trout in ours so water must be clean.

tiptap said:
well do not know wots in your becks but we av good trout in ours so water must be clean.
Well I haven't done a PH test recentley but I don't think its drinkable :teehee: and lets face it dogs are obviously swimming in yours so I don't think yours will be either :- "

tiptap said:
thats been there awhile dave is he still goin to college learning,never catched him in yet lol and at that price think i will stick with river lol
think i said river in first place and river flows clear :- " ,but dave them pools r small m8

if we go to the beach ours love those pools. not to sure aboat the sea (w00t)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Tip tap 8) lol

This is Myerscough College's treadmill/hydrotherapy

Bilsborrow-Preston-Lancs

PR3 0RY

Tel-01995 642216

Highly recommended-run by qualified/friendly staff........

The treadmill uses the muscles the dog will be using for racing etc...

there is one of those water treadmill near us.colins andrew is using it to get him fit again. the pool is something different from walking and ours enjoy a swim will try bentley when he is a bit older.they really good walking through water will give them a good work, what you will do for your dogs :thumbsup:

Yes-Colin/Alison have just started using the treadmill recently-

Colin reckons he can see a difference already-

we take ours to a pool at preston its great the dogs love it.its a proper size pool and the dogs are encouraged to go in themselves and swim for toys etc and retrieve them.my jack russell cant get enough and our jacs dobby loves it too!

we take ours to a pool at preston its great the dogs love it.its a proper size pool and the dogs are encouraged to go in themselves and swim for toys etc and retrieve them.my jack russell cant get enough and our jacs dobby loves it too!

kris said:
awwwwwwwwwww :p

kris said:
like the sound of that-whereabouts in Preston?

Those therapy pools are jetted so they can swim against the tide and get a decent workout.

Mylopool.gif

Hi Karen, it's the one near Leyland.

Teazledown

Their pool is heated which whilst some may think is a bit ponsey, it actually makes respiriatory output higher and therefore the dogs are subject to greater exertion. Swimming is a brilliant way of getting and maintaining a dogs fitness, old, fat dogs have more buoyancy so there's less strain and fit muscular dogs have to work harder as they swim through the water.

Clipboard18.sized.jpg

Back