The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

North Down .."geoff Fletcher Cup"

Status
Not open for further replies.
billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
rodders said:
WOW! :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating: and the racing season hasn't even started yet.Glad to see you finished on a good note lads :thumbsup: Can't wait for the shows (w00t)   :D

Mark i've got to join in the fun.1.You said you beat Tigger after Mike had sold him.Well that says it all.Just shows what a good trainer Mike is :D 2. I think the other pup belongs to Jerry doesn't it,and I quite clearly remember her telling me the pup hadn't made the grade.3.You say you haven't raced Ellie yet, how come you were quite happy to race Tigger but not Ellie.Seems a bit suspect to me :- "

See you at the shows :D Karen

sorry karen i missed a couple of your quetions 1 i only ever raced tigger aftermike had sold him as he is a 28 inch greyhound but the pups dad beat him when mike had him and hes here and hes a 23 inch greyhound xcollie and the other pup as u put it is like there new one quote you excellant breeding it wont touch these dogs here i might be out with lez parish on friday as he as one as well and he loves to see my dogs catch. 18 rabbits in the bag tonight and of ferreting tomorrow this is proper lurcher work

There's only 14 in the photo,or is it the story of the one that got away.Oh sorry,the 4 that got away. Boy's but i love a good fishing reel. Ha Ha..

And by the way ,I too would like to invite you all over here to our back garden,as its about time you'se put the effort in that we have for quite a few years now .Or are you all like that idiot Plumber ,who recond an irish man couldnt train a dog for obedience trials.But when he was invited over here to take on youre's truly he wouldnt come.See ,as Karen once said .There's more to Billy harpur than meets the eye.Youre quite right Karen. :cheers:

billyboy45 said:
billyboy45 said:
markbrick said:
rodders said:
WOW! :sweating:   :sweating:   :sweating: and the racing season hasn't even started yet.Glad to see you finished on a good note lads :thumbsup: Can't wait for the shows (w00t)   :D

Mark i've got to join in the fun.1.You said you beat Tigger after Mike had sold him.Well that says it all.Just shows what a good trainer Mike is :D 2. I think the other pup belongs to Jerry doesn't it,and I quite clearly remember her telling me the pup hadn't made the grade.3.You say you haven't raced Ellie yet, how come you were quite happy to race Tigger but not Ellie.Seems a bit suspect to me :- "

See you at the shows :D Karen

sorry karen i missed a couple of your quetions 1 i only ever raced tigger aftermike had sold him as he is a 28 inch greyhound but the pups dad beat him when mike had him and hes here and hes a 23 inch greyhound xcollie and the other pup as u put it is like there new one quote you excellant breeding it wont touch these dogs here i might be out with lez parish on friday as he as one as well and he loves to see my dogs catch. 18 rabbits in the bag tonight and of ferreting tomorrow this is proper lurcher work

There's only 14 in the photo,or is it the story of the one that got away.Oh sorry,the 4 that got away. Boy's but i love a good fishing reel. Ha Ha..

And by the way ,I too would like to invite you all over here to our back garden,as its about time you'se put the effort in that we have for quite a few years now .Or are you all like that idiot Plumber ,who recond an irish man couldnt train a dog for obedience trials.But when he was invited over here to take on youre's truly he wouldnt come.See ,as Karen once said .There's more to Billy harpur than meets the eye.Youre quite right Karen. :cheers:

BILLY I DONT THINK YOU ARE ANY THREAT TO ME AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE WHAT EVERYBODY WAS SAYING ABOUT YOU AROUND THE SHOWS AND BEFORE YOU START I HAVE NO COMMENT NOW I WOULD CHALLENGE YOU NOW TO A ONE DOG 6 THINGS THAT WOULD BE SIM STRAIGHT HURDLES LONGJUMP OBEDIANCE AND THEN THE PROPER ONE WORKIN LAMP FERRET ARE DAY YOU PICK

I,LL BE RACING THIS YEAR, IVE GOT A COUPLE OF RUNNING DOGS THAT ARE A BIT TASTY, HOPE TO GET A BIT FURTHER DOWN SOUTH, SO WATCH OUT, HERE THEY ARE, jeff :lol:

Picture337.jpg

Picture334.jpg

jeff 100 said:
I,LL BE RACING THIS YEAR, IVE GOT A COUPLE OF RUNNING DOGS THAT ARE A BIT TASTY, HOPE TO GET A BIT FURTHER DOWN SOUTH, SO WATCH OUT, HERE THEY ARE, jeff :lol:
Picture337.jpg

Picture334.jpg

NOW THERE NICE LOOKING BEASTS THERE JEFF I DONT THINK THERE ANY THREAT TO ME BUT KAREN AND STORMY WILL BE WORRIED ABOUT 2ND PLACE

markbrick said:
jeff 100 said:
Picture337.jpg

Picture334.jpg

NOW THERE NICE LOOKING BEASTS THERE JEFF I DONT THINK THERE ANY THREAT TO ME BUT KAREN AND STORMY WILL BE WORRIED ABOUT 2ND PLACE

WELL FOR ONCE GOT TO AGREE WITH YOU MARKMAN NICE LOOKING DOGS

DON'T SELL HIM ANY OF THEM JEFF OR WE WILL BE SHITTING BRICKS ! :D

Well,well,well Mark.I predict that attendances will be high at lurcher shows this year.You can guess the reason ;) Yes you guessed it :thumbsup: to see these famous dogs of yours and ofcourse to see the infamous Markbrick.From Lands End to John O'Groats everybody knows the name now everybody wants to put a face to the name.I really do hope your dogs live up to your expectations,cause I KNOW they'll be loads lining up to race you.Look forward to it :D Karen

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww c'mon now chaps .....................deep breaths, calming thoughts ..................... lets look at this tranquil scene and compose ourselves

2007floods.jpg

:thumbsup:

rodders said:
Well,well,well Mark.I predict that attendances will be high at lurcher shows this year.You can guess the reason ;) Yes you guessed it :thumbsup: to see these famous dogs of yours and ofcourse to see the infamous Markbrick.From Lands End to John O'Groats everybody knows the name now everybody wants to put a face to the name.I really do hope your dogs live up to your expectations,cause I KNOW they'll be loads lining up to race you.Look forward to it :D Karen
HE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS MIKE PALMER AND PETE MATHEWS FROM CORNWAL NOW THEM LADS WERE PROPER DOG MEN, HURDLES, HIGH JUMP,SIMO

STRAIGHT RACING WELL LIKED AND WELL RESPECTED DOG MEN,AND BEFORE YOU SPIT YOUR DUMMY OUT MARKED MAN YES THEY DID WORK THERE DOGS

SO STICK TO WHAT YOUR GOOD AT EG, FERRETING,

LAMP SHY MARK :D

PS BE CAREFULL YOU DON'T GET NICK NAMED TORCHY, TORCHY THE BATTERY BOY :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back