The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Norfolk Show

mucky-pup

Registered
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

Is anyone here taking their whippies to the norfolk show on the 1st or 2nd of july??

I'm going on thursday...it would be nice to meet some of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening everyone!Is anyone here taking their whippies to the norfolk show on the 1st or 2nd of july??

I used to live in Norfolk and I've just arranged to visit a friend and go on the Wednesday - shame, although I won't have the whippets with me :(

Good evening everyone!Is anyone here taking their whippies to the norfolk show on the 1st or 2nd of july??

I used to live in Norfolk and I've just arranged to visit a friend and go on the Wednesday - shame, although I won't have the whippets with me :(
Well have fun :)

i'll be there with my two and my friend will be there with a few of her's, think judging starts at 10am off the top of my head, i've got a red brindle parti colour bitch and a fawn dog :) come and say hi

i'll be there with my two and my friend will be there with a few of her's, think judging starts at 10am off the top of my head, i've got a red brindle parti colour bitch and a fawn dog :) come and say hi
Will do, hopefully meet you then!

I've never been before even when we lived there - didn't realise there was a dog show. So the hounds are on the Thursday? Maybe I ought to try and go that day instead. :D

I've never been before even when we lived there - didn't realise there was a dog show. So the hounds are on the Thursday? Maybe I ought to try and go that day instead. :D
I think so. Might enter ash. Come on thurs!! :)

Wish I could come but I live in Cheshire and Gracie is still only 12 weeks old !!!!!!!!! :(

Have fun. :D

you have to enter in advance hun im afraid , ill be there with the iggies and just 1 whippet x

you have to enter in advance hun im afraid , ill be there with the iggies and just 1 whippet x
I'll be there on the Thursday now! :D It'll be nice to meet you again Tanya, and any other K9ers I've not met yet. :thumbsup:

Back