The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Noahs New Huddle Coat

Trish

11 OF THE BEST
Registered
Reaction score
look what noah got through the post today (w00t) his own little huddle caot :p :teehee:

think it really suits him :huggles:

IMG_5387.jpg

IMG_5390.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) he doesnt look too impressed does he pauline :p

how cute does noah look :wub: i can see a big change in him now trish :huggles:

trac said:
how cute does noah look :wub: i can see a big change in him now trish :huggles:

hes a leggy one now :p :huggles: and just loves to free run :thumbsup: :lol:

where gonna have fun when hes bigger telling him and phoebe apart,i do a double take now (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Just when I think he can't get any cuter, you post these pictures :wub:

He is just so adorable and suits his new coat, the pattern is really nice and suits his colour.

He has grown since I last seen his pictures, looks as though he is starting to take the whippety shape now, such a beautiful boy.

aaah. he looks so cute in that. I was trying to get Bluebell to look at the screen so she could admire him!

Noah looks gorgeous in that coat Trish. :wub: He has changed so much since I last saw a photo of him - his face is much more whippetty now! :D

kitty1972 said:
aaah. he looks so cute in that. I was trying to get Bluebell to look at the screen so she could admire him!

aww little bluebell,noah would like to see a few more pics of her pleaseeee :wub: :huggles:

trish g said:
kitty1972 said:

aww little bluebell,noah would like to see a few more pics of her pleaseeee :wub: :huggles:

I will take some more this weekend in her new garden, she has only just plucked up the courage to go out there!

[SIZE=14pt]Yay more Noah pics..........[/SIZE]keep em cumin.......... (w00t)

I think he is soooooo adorable :wub: :wub: :wub:

forgive me father noah for i have sinned ............................................

gorgeous trish :wub:

Way to cute - gorgeous boy, that does suit him so well, he's coming on beautifully, you must be very pleased :huggles:

Back