The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

No More

now now slim leave the sneck alone lol (w00t) :D

untitled.JPG

sticks and stones bailey sticks and stones (just make sure yer waterbut is covered up this weekend ) :- " :- " :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
AndrewPocket said:
u must be board bailey searching for pics all day  :clown:   :clown:
mind u...................you been searching all day for picks and u still aint found any pic to compare to your fxxkxn nose lol (understandable) :p   :p

did someone mention NOSES?

Karen-Coral said:
AndrewPocket said:
u must be board bailey searching for pics all day  :clown:   :clown:
mind u...................you been searching all day for picks and u still aint found any pic to compare to your fxxkxn nose lol (understandable) :p   :p

did someone mention NOSES?

nice 1 karen :thumbsup: :thumbsup: bailey different to that pic tho he aint addid his nose on he is stuck with it lol (if u bred dogs like it they would win from the traps lol ) :p :p

mutley said:
after the latest arguing with certain people in K and myself  :- "  believe it or not i have decided to ignore you know who :- "  especially after good advice from my mate boydy :thumbsup:   so hey thats my lot just going to enjoy whats left of this beloved sport and have some fun  :) good luck to all for the season  :thumbsup: also i would like to apologize to k9 readers for having to put up with it :(
gaz :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Karen

i would be careful there young Mr pocket knowing Bailey he will return the favor ten fold :p this is great fun :p

thankyou matrix :thumbsup: he knows it dont you andy :D u wanna go to war we go to war :p

untitled.JPG

sean beans his double dont tell him he'll get big headed :- " (w00t)

old bean bailey

Back