The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

No Better Day For Our First Walk

affieluver

Registered
Reaction score
well its been lovely here today so i thought i would take isla out with us to meet the big wide world :lol:

and she did a bit of this....

Picture071.jpg

but mostly spent the time doing this :devil:

Picture072.jpg

and even this :-

Picture073.jpg

but i did manage to get her to stand still long enough for this :wub: check out those ears (w00t)

Picture074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey Kel, she's growing up quick!! :wub: Glad you can get out and about with her now...is the world ready for her though :unsure: :lol:

Such a beautiful little face :wub:

oh i love this age ,so full of life and mischief :D :clown:

shes gorgeous kel :wub:

Blimey Kel, she's growing up quick!! :wub: Glad you can get out and about with her now...is the world ready for her though :unsure: :lol:
in a word clair no :lol: but she has definatley arrived :-

:eek: wow hasnt she grown kel,i love the ear pic :wub: Angel is looking well kel :huggles:

:eek: wow hasnt she grown kel,i love the ear pic :wub: Angel is looking well kel :huggles:
thanks trac she is better than she was finally glad to have some company even though she does get mauled most of the time :lol:

Aww lovely picture of Islas first walk :huggles:

Aw, didn't Isla do well on her first walk ... just love the 'ears' pic :wub:

Picture074.jpg

this picture is beautiful Kelly...Isla is so pretty :wub: So glad for Angel..she is gorgeous too! xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt she pretty :wub: Angel is looking good Kelly :wub: Lovely pics by the way :thumbsup:

Looks like Isla enjoyed the big wide world :) but did the big wide world enjoy Isla ? :- :lol:

Both your girlies are looking just gorgeous Kel :wub: :wub:

Those ears are amazing!!! :eek: :D

And she is sooooooooo pretty, Kel :wub: :wub:

I think it's that dark mask that does it, so like Daisy's :huggles:

I hope Angel is still being a tolerant "big sis" :thumbsup:

Those ears are amazing!!! :eek: :D And she is sooooooooo pretty, Kel :wub: :wub:

your right jane her mask is daisy down to a t angel is a real little star she certainly puts up with a lot :wub: but absolutley adores her :wub:

Those ears are amazing!!! :eek: :D And she is sooooooooo pretty, Kel :wub: :wub:

your right jane her mask is daisy down to a t angel is a real little star she certainly puts up with a lot :wub: but absolutley adores her :wub:
Aw bless them - Angel really is an o:)

Back