The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf

in my opinion drug testing should stay, i for one voted for it
I'm sure many would favour drug testing providing it's carried out correctly and random. The fact there's been polls on here of late with 95% of members on K9 acknowledging drug enhancement as a concern. This speaks volumes about members' opinions without a persons' decision being swayed by other factors such as costing, which I personally feel was the case with the BWRA proposal.
i agree with both the above statements

the problem the nnwrf is going to have

who ever they randomly chose to be tested

are going to say they are being victimised

we all know it will be said!!!

maybe wait till all the classes have been run

put name of the winners in a bag and draw

the name out to be tested

just a suggestion

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure many would favour drug testing providing it's carried out correctly and random. The fact there's been polls on here of late with 95% of members on K9 acknowledging drug enhancement as a concern. This speaks volumes about members' opinions without a persons' decision being swayed by other factors such as costing, which I personally feel was the case with the BWRA proposal.

just a suggestion
totally agree stuart . But that wasn't done at last champsAt highgate

just a suggestion
totally agree stuart . But that wasn't done at last champsAt highgate
that was last season

new year new rules??

I.M.o_Only. if they did random tests and didnt do any wouldnt bother me but would be a deterrent for the cheats,then the following year have a blitz, or maybe not.

starting to rant, RAMDOM TESTS :thumbsup:

the membership is cheap to other sports and would build the coffers,which could be used for other things.

pointless saying testing taking place at a meeting total waste of money as the cheats will either not attend or not bottle there dogs.

leave it to the committee where and when. or a couple of people designated as testers .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I strongly support random testing. An offender could easily dope at every event apart from NWRF champs as it stands at the moment.

I believe the sup at champs plus maybe one or two random champs should be testing and then perhaps a few random events from the calender drawn and kept a secret. Then the supreme from one of the classes to be tested. There must be some form of deterrent. I mean there are still cheats in the oylimpics and there is loads of testing going on so imagine how bad it would be if they had zero testing.

Just my opinion.

Anthony

hold on this topic seems to be dragging on it was,nt brought up about drug testing, if they decide drug test thats alright by me i will abide by the rules if i get tested i get tested. i only brought this suject up NNWRF fees not drug testing because i wanted to know how much i owed in the new year i got my anwser straight away thanks to dee thats all i wanted

hold on this topic seems to be dragging on it was,nt brought up about drug testing, if they decide drug test thats alright by me i will abide by the rules if i get tested i get tested. i only brought this suject up NNWRF fees not drug testing because i wanted to know how much i owed in the new year i got my anwser straight away thanks to dee thats all i wanted
Happy new year jeff and k9

where you can get so many answers to a simple question

LOL

howa geffo you started it,the testing just got added on,folks want somet to talk about. :p

have a good new year to kate yourself .

things just go off at a tangent.

where will it go from here .

much better with a bit meat in the sandwich boring old fees, testing is part of the fee. :thumbsup:

have a good new year geff and family :luck:

davedh happy new year to you and diane are you staying sober tonight or, as diane got the cooking sherry out or are you going to spoil her

Back