The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf Viv's Quest G/j Open

well done all the winners, especially meave and alfie :wub:

Thanks to Oldhall for having the NNWRF it was a good day some excellent racing , plenty of food and refreshment in your little canteen ..all the workers did your club very proud

Well done Andy with Lottie she is flying at the min shame about swift boy getting hurt in the dog final i am sure the sup final would of been brill to watch..Thanks Don nad Ruth for the lovely winners trophys

20lb Dogs

Vivs Starlight

Black Tinker

Twist N Pulse 1st

25lb

Swift Boy 1st and Sup Dog

Our Frank

Red Rascal

30lb Ht 1

John Jo

Just Paradise

Spiderman 1st

Ht 2

Lucky Darling

Kansas 1st and Class

Never Say Never

35lb

Annie’s Dog

Twisted Tip 1st

Maybe Nes

Bolero

Bitches 20lb Ht1

Ones Sarano

Life on Mars 1st

Lady Imogene

Ht2

Sapphire Flash

Marc 1st and Class

Come On Bess

25lb

Wor Stag

Ones Cullysaurus

Waddle On 1st and Sup

Piccolo Amoco

Gm Red Fox

30lb

Paper Dragon

What’s The Story

Magical Moany

Mega Delight 1st

35lb

Lady Matilda

21lb Vets

Branco Dh

Maccachino

Vanilla Sky

Spot Black Dh Sup Vet

28lb

Dj Darling

21lb Pup

Beauty Stop 1st Sup Pup

High Spirit

Connors Pride

28lb

Lola 1st

Ema Gem

35lb

Teddy boy

Won Bingo Ball 1st

21lb Yearling

My Classic Beauty

Smack That

Marsh brook Maeve 1sy Sup Yearling

35lb

Kung Ku Panda 1st

Vet Scr

Moonwalker

Yearling Scr

Spit N Image

Black Admiral

Dot To Dot 1st

No Limit

Golden Boy 1st

48lb

Miles Away

King Louis 1st and Sup Scr

Maid U Run

Hunkie

40lb

What’s Your Rush

Stay Out 1st
glad we could be of sevice to the fed there was some supper racing .......hope people enjoyed it

Thanks to OLD HALL WRC for staging the event track spot on as allways a huge thanks to all who helped out Neil,Andy and Lyndon lure, Greg and Russ traps, Tam jnr and snr photo finish, lure kids Tom and Chloe and the ladies in the canteen sorry if Ive missed anyone

61 dogs on the card not a bad turnout considering there had just been two big weekend events on the trot, some great racing and close finishing to be witnessed throughout the day glorious sunshine and good atmosphere what more could you ask for

Thanks to Don and Ruth who provide the trophie to keep for this event in memory of VIV's QUEST the trophies were lovely

First time too Old Hall ,, Racing was VeRy good ,, Enjoyed the whole day ,, Brilliant (w00t)

i second that darren great day good atmosphere and some great racing i hope swift boy is not too bad after taking a knock after winning the dog final well done to all winners

Well done to all of the winners, especially little Marc who made the bitch final xx

Hope Swift Boy is soon back on the track x

Chris Tam was really proud of Diddy on Sunday, and l missed as l had to work. Well done to all the winners and workers at the weekend

Back