miss daisy 15.41 then 15.86

vivs perfection 15.44 then 15.66 then 15.80

xbex 16.66

fiddler 16.13

maid you luck 15.82

maid your point 15.72 then ? then 15.64

ryhme n reason 15.28 then 15.60

rapscallion no time

please note all handicap dogs times r off their marks.

as everyone knows im not fussed on bend racing but it was a lovely sunny day today so i sat outside all day watching every race and have to say there was a few very impressive dogs the no limit final with musclebound and deneside belle was brill 2 watch with both dogs trapping together then musclebound leading @ the 1st bend, by the 2nd bend deneside belle was in the lead then half way down the home straight they were neck and neck then andrew kicked in just @ the righ time to win by half a length.

curlin ive been watching trial round easintgon and she has been getting better every run with today being no exception in the yearling scr she will easily b abkle to hold her own in the 48lb class.

kaiser chief and bagheera was a crackin race as is always between these two.

ray & ritas sid young has hardly any experience on the bends 1st off he wins his heat, then the weight class final. then in the final he had to give 4 yds and 12 yds start i remember saying to peter watch this red surprise us all and win, i only say surprise as hes has not been round that many times but have to say he ran past the others no problem as if he had been bend racing all his life. incidently sid is bred from the same mother as the cracking little bend dog the builder both were bred from dave wilcox sunlight.

finally another race which was fab from begining to end was the supreme final between maid your point and vivs perfection wot a race neck and neck all the way with makd your point just getting it. both these impressed all day.

there u go my verdict on todays racing. oh and no dog went really really wide or really really on the rail OMO LOL :thumbsup:

What was the distance here please. ...Billy...

250 metres Billy

sherry said:
i have times  :thumbsup:
musclebound  15.22

deneside belle 14.94 then 15.44

her sister 15.19 then 15.47 then 15.29

bagheera 15.37 then 15.41

kaiser chief they gave no time out  :(

curlin 15.25

shes a flyer 16.65 then 17.40

mines a double 16.22 then ?

sid young 16.13 then 16.41 then 16.48

freddies meoldy 15.78

maid for this 16.50 then 16.41

whinney skippet 15.84 then ?

acca 15.59 then 16.06 then 16.05

crystal blue 16.44 then 16.13

6ix 16.59

spirit of the stag 16.22

calamity kate 15.85 then 16.43

bolan 15.94

foxy roxy 15.96

xbex 16.66

fiddler 16.13

maid you luck 15.82

rapscallion no time

as everyone knows im not fussed on bend racing but it was a lovely sunny day today so i sat outside all day watching every race and have to say there was a few very impressive dogs the no limit final with musclebound and deneside belle was brill 2 watch with both dogs trapping together then musclebound leading @ the 1st bend, by the 2nd bend deneside belle was in the lead then half way down the home straight they were neck and neck then andrew kicked in just @ the righ time to win by half a length.

curlin ive been watching trial round easintgon and she has been getting better every run with today being no exception in the yearling scr she will easily b abkle to hold her own in the 48lb class.

ray & ritas sid young has hardly any experience on the bends 1st off he wins his heat, then the weight class final. then in the final he had to give 4 yds and 12 yds start i remember saying to peter watch this red surprise us all and win, i only say surprise as hes has not been round that many times but have to say he ran past the others no problem as if he had been bend racing all his life. incidently sid is bred from the same mother as the cracking little bend dog the builder both were bred from dave wilcox sunlight.

finally another race which was fab from begining to end was the supreme final between maid your point and vivs perfection wot a race neck and neck all the way with makd your point just getting it. both these impressed all day.

there u go my verdict on todays racing. oh and no dog went really really wide or really really on the rail OMO LOL :thumbsup:

:lol: Go on Carol admit it you enjoyed it :thumbsup: Think we might sway you towards this bend racing lark after all :D

Well Done to all the winners and runners yesterday :thumbsup:

Special Well Dones to Vicky and Mark,coming out on top once again :thumbsup: To Charlie and Joyce,was lovely to see you both back at the track,and Calamity Kate ran superb :thumbsup: Another great Well Done to Brian and family with Vivs Perfection,know you told me Brian she's not done much on bends this year (w00t) so she's got to be one to look out for :thumbsup: Rita and Ray with Sid Young,was so impressed with this dog when I watched him run at Thurrock Scratch Champs,a brilliant performance yesterday :thumbsup:

Have saved my best Well Done till last,and that is to Colin and Alison with Deneside Belle. :thumbsup: Andrew is a credit to Colin and Alisons time and devotion to him :thumbsup: and ofcourse to Richard Torr on the fantastic job he did with the muscle :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners - a superb turnout, well worthy of a Golden Jacket event!!

Chuffed to bits for Mick & Lyn with their young bitch She's a Flyer, with only a little bend schooling and so tiny she made a really good account of her self in the yearling final.

I was very impressed with Hersister who ran a blinder for Stuart & Becki. As did Sid Young, i feel this dog will go on to do great things on the bends :thumbsup: Also Boland, i said in my post from this event last year she looked impressive and she did again in yesterdays heat, she was unlucky with her trapping in the class but i'm sure that was only a minor blip.

Our lads were fab :wub: Zigmeister certainly made his bro work hard to take his 5th weight class :thumbsup:

Lastly Deneside Belle, how nice it is to see a good dog come back to such great form after his set back earlier in the year, all credit to Colin & Alison for their hard work and perseverance and Andrew for his sheer guts & determination :thumbsup:

sherry said:
i have times  :thumbsup:
musclebound  15.22

deneside belle 14.94 then 15.44

her sister 15.19 then 15.47 then 15.29

bagheera 15.37 then 15.41

kaiser chief they gave no time out  :(

curlin 15.25

shes a flyer 16.65 then 17.40

mines a double 16.22 then ?

sid young 16.13 then 16.41 then 16.48

freddies meoldy 15.78

maid for this 16.50 then 16.41

whinney skippet 15.84 then ?

acca 15.59 then 16.06 then 16.05

crystal blue 16.44 then 16.13

6ix 16.59

spirit of the stag 16.22

calamity kate 15.85 then 16.43

bolan 15.94

foxy roxy 15.96

xbex 16.66

fiddler 16.13

maid you luck 15.82

rapscallion no time

wow just noticed our curlin did a gud time ov 15 25 :) anth was well pleased with her yesterday :thumbsup: well done 2 all the winners :)

now i dont really post alot but i feel i have to on this .Just got in from work and looked at all the threads and ive got to say i carnt belive our dog won what i think is one of the best things to win in whippet racing a SUP NCH title and not one of the committe have even made comment on it, it has not even had a mention even tho they have clearly been posting for most of the day.i must say thanks to those people who did notice this achivement and said well done imo it does take some doing getting 5 golden jackets and looking back every dog/bitch that has done this before has had the credit this deseverd.

Mark

im not on the commitee but i mentioned him in my outlook on the bends :thumbsup:

m warren said:
now i dont really post alot but i feel i have to on this .Just got in from work and looked at all the threads and ive got to say i carnt belive our dog won what i think is one of the best things to win in whippet racing a SUP NCH title and not one of the committe have even made comment on it, it has not even had a mention even tho they have clearly been posting for most of the day.i must say thanks to those people who did notice this achivement and said well done imo it does take some doing getting 5 golden jackets and looking back every dog/bitch that has done this before has had the credit this deseverd.
Mark

Sorry you feel that way mark , but i am sure i did congratulate you all at some point today ...topic unknown sorry

And no i haven't got around to given my comments on the racing of as yet :( you cannot rush a masterpiece :- " :D

I'm not a commitee member,and i've already said Well Done Mark :lol: but i'm happy to say it again,it is a fantastic achievment :thumbsup:

m warren said:
Mark

Mark gaz asked me to post this for you ...he says his reply was within miutes of get home yesterday so short and sweet

link for mark

I also did post it too thought i had in here and fed section

for mark

it should of however deserved its own topic ..sorry mark Vicky just with everything thats been going on we have been distracted :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
m warren said:
Mark

WELL DONE MARK&VICKY ON GETTING SUP NCH GREAT RACE IN THE SUP RUN OFF BEST OF THE DAY. :thumbsup:

dart said:
m warren said:
Mark

WELL DONE MARK&VICKY ON GETTING SUP NCH GREAT RACE IN THE SUP RUN OFF BEST OF THE DAY. :thumbsup:

what about the main man,JUDE,great all rounder,a credit to mark/vicky :luck: :luck:

Trust him :lol: See i go to bed early and he lets rip (w00t)

Gary you are always one of the first to congratulate us at the track i'll give you that :thumbsup:

m warren said:
Mark

Mark when you have Golden hair and Golden Boll-cks who care what others think or do!!!lol---face book says it all!!!!

Vicky i thought you were going to say something else when i read the bit about he let rip!!lol

steve

m warren said:
Mark

Mark I announced his achievement as soon as he won and for the rest of his races I called him out with his full title as I did at the presentation

sorry I didn't manage to put it on here but I arrived home to an injured pup on Sunday night so my attention was somewhere else yesterday

well done with the achievements of all yours and Vicky's dogs they have done you proud

Back