The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf Racing Manager

rob67 said:
Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:
can anyone ansa this 4 me please? years ago am i right in thinking u cudnt seed inside but u cud if u were wide? I may b wrong but if im right when did seeding on the rails come in?also when did this (ridiculous imo) extreme seeding come in?

The time was when we were running to an inside hare and having the rail ment you had a slight advantage by seeing the hare first --then all racing switched to the outside hare and things were altered to suit some---

hope this answers your question Carole---

Get rid of seeding /kickboards and get back to proper racing--- :p

steve :p

Steve Boyd for prime minister I say !!

chris

:lol: Don't ask who got Chris's last vote for prime minister Steve :- "

DENISE BAILEY said:
rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
rob67 said:
DENISE BAILEY said:
rob67 said:
mutley said:
no disrespect to you Chris, but wont on k9 as Dee said it all gets twisted :(   taking a leaf out of the bwra book :- " and i think they do right :)   not having a dig at them  :thumbsup:   only posting as a k9 member not committee member :)) will however reply if its to do with weights times or venues  :thumbsup:
No disrespect taken but how as a member of the Fed specifically, is anyone expected to get clarity on issues that apertain to us all. I can write a letter or PM someone, but the answer will be universal, so why shouldnt it be aired in such a manner that everyone else can see and understand.

If you and tony are recognised by the fed as racing managers or the people who are responsible for helping people seed their dogs correctly then I would appreciate some clarity on how to seed dogs correctly because i want to seed my dogs, or not as the case may be, and i want to get it right.

If it's a seeding issue it needs to be understood and worked with by everyone. Maybe there could be some sort of guidance given at highgate then? perhaps on the back of the programme, not sure how it could be done, but I think it needs clarifying or those new to the sport will maybe not get the chance to understand.

If I ruffled feathers suggesting tony or gary respond then I apologise, but if you have designated people to deal with seeding I would have thought it only respectful to ask them first !Maybe the fed committee could come up with some definitions as they must have a lot of experience in seeding dogs to be able to actively try and better the sport. Same goes for the BWRA, will write to the committee if necessary, but the answers needs to be shared so as to create a fair and equal opportunity for everyone to race their dogs.

chris

This statement was put on today by the NNWRF Chairperson for all to read after your resent inquiry /post Chris ...i think there is enough clarification for its members in it , if at any point you need to be told more , i am sure Linda will not hesitate to up-date you , or our members

Tony or Gary have not stated as of yet weather they are will to continue to carry on with their role observing the racing

NNWRF RACE MANAGER / SEEDING

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why is it so difficult to for people to understand that I think it is important to have clarification as to the guidelines on how to seed a dog so that everybody is operating from the same set of instructions. If the fed is going to give people advice on how to seed their dog appropriately they must be basing it on something. Soz for banging on about this, but how difficult can it be to be specific about this.

Still dont see how you can seed extreme if there is no clarification as to the reason behind this.

chris

Ive stated in a previous post to you Chris my reason's why i will not clarify anything else on k9 to do with the NNWRF

After resent events on k9 Chris , i will NOT be clarify anything on k9 , as despite what posts i may make, certain members try to twist my comments into something there not ...i am sure you will understand [/quote]
Hope that answers your question ... I am NOT speaking for any other NNWRF committee person and weather they answer in k9 are not.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not asking you to state anything now denise, people have had the opportunity to suggest ways in which seeding can be defined, and nothings arisen. Perhaps it requires some thought, in which case before the first bends open of the season, maybe some clarification can be gained. It's ok not to have answers, but not ok to think that it doesnt need answering IMO.

chris

Sorry Chris some k9 members wouldn't agree with you, something one of them said a few weeks ago

Just because committee members work on a voluntary basis doesn't mean that they don't have to be careful with what they're saying.
So i am afraid my opinion wont be heard on here as i value my credibility as a NNWRF official

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My last post said "I didn't want you to comment" denise, not pushing you to, i respect your credibiltiy as a NNWRF official. I will take your advice and speak to Linda.

chris.

rob67 said:
Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:
can anyone ansa this 4 me please? years ago am i right in thinking u cudnt seed inside but u cud if u were wide? I may b wrong but if im right when did seeding on the rails come in?also when did this (ridiculous imo) extreme seeding come in?

The time was when we were running to an inside hare and having the rail ment you had a slight advantage by seeing the hare first --then all racing switched to the outside hare and things were altered to suit some---

chris

Well Chris I have always been as popular as Gordon Brown is right now lol

--but who cares!!! the wife loves me!!!!!!!!!!! :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub:

steve :thumbsup: :p

rodders said:
rob67 said:
Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:

chris

I fly with the wind karen!!

chris

:D so she says boydy :p hows u pal :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Like a good wine thanks all the better for a bit of age--

and keeping in perfect conditions :huggles: :clown:

most on here are mushrooms and should be treat as such---

kept in the dark and sh-t on regular

steve :p :thumbsup:

rob67 said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:

chris

chris

Its the Mushy Peas and baked bean sindrome you got Chris best thing for it is a kite----

steve :p :thumbsup: pmsl

Karen-Coral said:
rob67 said:
rodders said:
rob67 said:
Karen-Coral said:
sherry said:

chris

chris

Its the Mushy Peas and baked bean sindrome you got Chris best thing for it is a kite----

steve :p :thumbsup: pmsl

have had many a broom stuck up there steve but never a kite pmsl

To much------- INFORMATION------my minds running riot----lol

try a DYSON --no not Don Syson ===fool!!!!

steve

oh dear try it on the blow rather than suck same effect ----just will take longer ---

thats me for tonight enjoy :teehee:

steve :thumbsup: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That's interesting and blows my opinion out of the water :lol: . So the NGRC seed solely on which box they prefer to trap from :thumbsup:

Cheers Linda.

My question was hypothetical and I got the answer I was looking for :thumbsup: a I will seed my dog were it best suits its running style from the traps.

Geoff

:lol:

milly said:
My question was hypothetical and I got the answer I was looking for :thumbsup: a I will seed my dog were it best suits its running style from the traps.Geoff

WOW!!!!!! Is that another Happy Member???who has been made wiser using the power of the internet !!!why not just GOOGLE what you want to know as it has all the answers!!!!LOL :p :p :lol: :lol:

for Chris

even where broomsticks go!!!! or fit====

Steve P M

thats

PIE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
Vicky said:
That's interesting and blows my opinion out of the water :lol: .  So the NGRC seed solely on which box they prefer to trap from  :thumbsup:
Cheers Linda.

NGRC rule book section 5 rule 78 thats the way it reads to me have a lookand see what you think :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just looked :wacko: Off for a lie down now :lol:

No, i read it the same as you and it definitely read that seeding is in reference to how the dogs like to start the race. Seems a simple enough way of doing it, if you have something that rails all the way round you just have to keep your fingers crossed the draw goes in your favour and your not on the outside of something that only rails at the first bend.

If the NNWRF are following the NGRC way of seeding then it's simple enough to understand.

Vicky (and the dog who doesn't give a shit about seeding :lol: )

i am glad i am right in thinking u used to never b able to seed on the rail. thankjs for answering that steve boyd. so why now can u seed inside? i think il come to highgate on sun just to see how many seed inside pmsl :lol:

sherry said:
i am glad i am right in thinking u used to never b able to seed on the rail. thankjs for answering that steve boyd. so why now can u seed inside? i think il come to highgate on sun just to see how many seed inside pmsl  :lol:

Well Carole i hope you do go on Sunday get up early dont forget clocks and seed yourself and Peter INSIDE THE BAR--- thats the only inside that used to matter -----

steve :cheers: :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
weathergirls said:
Vicky said:
That's interesting and blows my opinion out of the water :lol: .  So the NGRC seed solely on which box they prefer to trap from  :thumbsup:
Cheers Linda.

NGRC rule book section 5 rule 78 thats the way it reads to me have a lookand see what you think :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've just looked :wacko: Off for a lie down now :lol:

No, i read it the same as you and it definitely read that seeding is in reference to how the dogs like to start the race. Seems a simple enough way of doing it, if you have something that rails all the way round you just have to keep your fingers crossed the draw goes in your favour and your not on the outside of something that only rails at the first bend.

If the NNWRF are following the NGRC way of seeding then it's simple enough to understand.

Vicky (and the dog who doesn't give a shit about seeding :lol: )

Think gaz was right for once :oops: (w00t)

Back