The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf Calgary

looking forward to portsmouth this weekend, what is the distance, see you all there.. ;)

jasper. said:
looking forward to portsmouth  this weekend, what is the distance,  see you all there.. ;)
AFTER WHAT I SAW ON SUNDAY MORNING AT HIGHGATE WOW SOME DOG YOU HAVE THERE MATE BEST OF :luck: :luck: ON YOUR TRAVELS.

Should be good, hope there will be a good turn out!

I am hoping to go down and take some pics.

Good luck to everybody going! :luck:

Are they running out of greyhound traps, if so can we use kick boards?

any answer are they greyhound traps we are useing and can use kickboards. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
dart said:
any answer are they greyhound traps we are useing and can use kickboards. :thumbsup:

Portsmouth only have scratch traps so we will be using as allways Fordingbridge whippet for the handicap

greyhound traps for the scratch

KICKBOARDS CAN BE USED

CAN I ALSO REMIND ANYONE COMING YOU MUST PARK ON THE BOTTOM CAR PARK

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's worth me mentioning that the trip last year was half way up the first straight IYKWIM.

Vicky said:
I think it's worth me mentioning that the trip last year was half way up the first straight IYKWIM.

its computerised set up with the greyhound traps thats why we need a couple of willing hands to help John move the traps off as soon as the dogs have got out

hope John (J20) HASN'T GOT TOO MUCH OF A HANGOVER :x as he is getting married on the Saturday his future better half Tracy has strict instructions not to tire him out (w00t)

weathergirls said:
dart said:

Portsmouth only have scratch traps so we will be using as allways Fordingbridge whippet for the handicap

greyhound traps for the scratch

KICKBOARDS CAN BE USED

CAN I ALSO REMIND ANYONE COMING YOU MUST PARK ON THE BOTTOM CAR PARK

thanks for that infornation

good luck to everyone racing at portsmouth this weekend :thumbsup: :luck:

Good luck everyone , we were planning on coming down and spending the weekend with good friends ...but it wasn't meant to be :( GUTTED

DENISE BAILEY said:
Good luck everyone , we were planning on coming down and spending the weekend with good friends ...but it wasn't meant to be  :(   GUTTED

you'd have only got drunk and felt :x :x

Fleesh said:
jasper. said:
looking forward to portsmouth  this weekend, what is the distance,  see you all there.. ;)
Take the camera and get a video of him for me :thumbsup:

:luck:

wont be able to get to portsmouth this sunday, something has cropped up, so good luck to everyone going. :luck: got plans to get to harlow next week though. :thumbsup:

good luck lyndon, and all others competing today for the sth coast scr

Back