The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Nnwrf 2009 Calendar

weathergirls said:
kenny m said:
can book camping now my sons m8 has the farm,along crimdon,its caravan club reg,so its repetable,and its right on the beach banks,what a view,and its buttons per night,will get some feedback off the members and get it sorted,loads to do hartlepool marina,see all the old ships,and dalton park the other way,loads to do, :thumbsup: the walks for your dogs wow you wont want to go home :cheers:
where's the bloody bar :blink: suppose we could have our own bar round a hog roast get Decca on the mike :thumbsup:

if anyone wants to stay on crimdon caravan park it has full electric hookups and shops and 2 clubhouses,or if you didnt want to camp theres a big hotel opperset us b&b,dont know what it is per nite like but could find out if needed,all 5mins from horden track :thumbsup:

i dont need 2 camp only half hour away but having a fun weekend when devon is on sounds great to me as il not b @ devon :thumbsup:

sherry said:
i dont need 2 camp only half hour away but having a fun weekend when devon is on sounds great to me as il not b @ devon :thumbsup:
here carol a turn left am 5 mins away from the campsite a turn right am at the track,in 5min,our caravans across the road from where the campsite is,i can push it over,i cant wait,we be running our dogs and drinking good beer with good friends we camping,a love whippet raceing me,and camping,and drinking,ect ect ect (w00t) cant wait,known my luck al get knocked over and not make it lol :wacko:

kenny ya mad u get knocked over pushing ya caravan across the road pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol carol a can use the motor mover its that close beats traveling 100s of miles eh,cant wait, :thumbsup:

kenny m said:
weathergirls said:
kenny m said:
can book camping now my sons m8 has the farm,along crimdon,its caravan club reg,so its repetable,and its right on the beach banks,what a view,and its buttons per night,will get some feedback off the members and get it sorted,loads to do hartlepool marina,see all the old ships,and dalton park the other way,loads to do, :thumbsup: the walks for your dogs wow you wont want to go home :cheers:
where's the bloody bar :blink: suppose we could have our own bar round a hog roast get Decca on the mike :thumbsup:

if anyone wants to stay on crimdon caravan park it has full electric hookups and shops and 2 clubhouses,or if you didnt want to camp theres a big hotel opperset us b&b,dont know what it is per nite like but could find out if needed,all 5mins from horden track :thumbsup:

Crimdon dene caravan park...................god that brings back memories!! Thought they demolished it lol We used to walk dogs down to crimdon beach from our house and walked past a farm that had caravan site, just on outskirts of hartlepool, had fantastic views of the sea.

chris

I REMEMBER RACING DOWN CRIMDEN DEAN, UNDER THE VIADUCT,BEAUTIFUL VIEWS JUST LIKE EAST AYRSHIRE, ANDWALKINGSTAIGHTDOWN ABOUT 300YARDS ONTO THE BEACH :cheers:

debbie said:
I REMEMBER RACING DOWN CRIMDEN DEAN, UNDER THE VIADUCT,BEAUTIFUL VIEWS JUST LIKE EAST AYRSHIRE, ANDWALKINGSTAIGHTDOWN ABOUT 300YARDS ONTO THE BEACH :cheers:
Theyv'e gone all hi tech now debbie, theres one of those metal toilet cubicles on the top of the cliff, for tourists etc that does everything for you (well nearly, apart from the obvious!), got caught short one afternoon whilst out with dogs, stopped there and it did everything except let me out.................took me 15 mins to find the button that said "open".

chris

rob67 said:
debbie said:
Theyv'e gone all hi tech now debbie, theres one of those metal toilet cubicles on the top of the cliff, for tourists etc that does everything for you (well nearly, apart from the obvious!), got caught short one afternoon whilst out with dogs, stopped there and it did everything except let me out.................took me 15 mins to find the button that said "open".

chris

:( Poor dogs being stuck outside waiting for 15 mins :- "

rodders said:
rob67 said:
debbie said:

chris

:( Poor dogs being stuck outside waiting for 15 mins :- "

They were in the van with rob.................funnily enough he didn't come and rescue me !

chris

Probably thought you were "busy", being a fella he wouldn't have even thought of coming to see where you were for at least a further half hour :- "

rob67 said:
debbie said:

chris

BEEN CAUGHT SHORT MYSELF DOWN THERE BUT THERE WAS A BUSH VERY HANDY, PSML

Fleesh said:
Probably thought you were "busy", being a fella he wouldn't have even thought of coming to see where you were for at least a further half hour  :- "
She's not telling the full story Elise...........Rob parked the van infront of the door just incase it opened :- "

rodders said:
Fleesh said:
Probably thought you were "busy", being a fella he wouldn't have even thought of coming to see where you were for at least a further half hour  :- "
She's not telling the full story Elise...........Rob parked the van infront of the door just incase it opened :- "

Ha.............wondered what the carbon monoxidey smell was whilst I was tinkling PMSL................he must have had the van running too :)

chris

rob67 said:
kenny m said:
weathergirls said:
kenny m said:

Crimdon dene caravan park...................god that brings back memories!! Thought they demolished it lol We used to walk dogs down to crimdon beach from our house and walked past a farm that had caravan site, just on outskirts of hartlepool, had fantastic views of the sea.

chris

youl die if you went and looked,at crimdon dean,they spent millions on it,and all our area has been in the turn of the tide,as its all pit villages,lotts of money spent really nice,,and for those who pm me yes,there are stattics,to hire i will sort the details,out for yous. the site has modern up to date posh toilets,like chris says push button to open :thumbsup:

the NNWRF will offer the same consideration to our South East members from THURROCK W.R.C. who have also requested over the past couple of years for us to put an open at their club. What we think would be best would be THURROCKS request for a bend event at HARLOW reminding you all again that this would be an additional open not a T.T. points open (would qualify for FED TOP 5 as will the Horden open )

Think we may have a sponsor for the supreme trophy so would be looking for sponsors for other trophies as well as some fund raising to cover the cost of the track which I believe is £450

Last edited by a moderator:
will sort the stattics details out,for those who pm today, :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
the NNWRF will offer the same consideration to  our South East members from THURROCK W.R.C.  who have also requested over the past couple of years for us to put an open at their club. What we think would be best would be THURROCKS request for a bend event at HARLOW  reminding you all again that this would be an additional open not a T.T. points open (would qualify for FED TOP 5 as will the Horden open )  Think we may have a sponsor for the supreme trophy so would be looking for sponsors for other trophies as well as some fund raising to cover the cost of the track which I believe is £450

Just a thought but if the fed are thinking of putting a bend open on at Harlow why dont you put the Golden Jacket there instead of Portsmouth, the last two Golden Jacket events at this venue were poorly attended with more than double at the south coast scr not as far down south so more people might be able to get there, Also what about trying gretna so you could alternate one golden jacket event because we have a number of scottish people who travel to highgate also :D

not really fair on Portsmouth mark it is not there fault if folk wont travel :( this was disguised at a meeting at Worcester

Back