The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Newish On Here! My 2 Dogs

speckledy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there, finally managed to pluck up the courage to post on here after registering last year :wacko:

I am new to lurchers after getting a puppy last year but i am totally hooked now!!

I love my dogs to bits and they are soooo spoilt :wub:

Poppy 18 months old

poppy.jpg

Beau 6months old

beau1.jpg

Becky x

Hi i`m new to this site to so a big hello. And great looking pups. ;)

What a gorgeous duo!!! I reckon your user name is a tribute to Poppy's markings :thumbsup:

I especially love Poppy :wub: - what a cute face she has :) but Beau is very handsome too :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, finally managed to pluck up the courage to post on here after registering last year :wacko: I am new to lurchers after getting a puppy last year but i am totally hooked now!!

Poppy 18 months old

View attachment 67636

Beau 6months old

View attachment 67637

Becky x
Lovely pair there.. but little Beau is a handsome chap :) Am sure he will do well for you ;)

Looks to be plenty of room on that sofa.. :-

Tracey x

Hi there, finally managed to pluck up the courage to post on here after registering last year :wacko: I am new to lurchers after getting a puppy last year but i am totally hooked now!!

Poppy 18 months old

View attachment 67636

Beau 6months old

View attachment 67637

Becky x
Lovely pair there.. but little Beau is a handsome chap :) Am sure he will do well for you ;)

Looks to be plenty of room on that sofa.. :-

Tracey x

Dont know what you mean Tracey!!! :-

What a gorgeous duo!!! I reckon your user name is a tribute to Poppy's markings :thumbsup: I especially love Poppy :wub: - what a cute face she has :) but Beau is very handsome too :thumbsup:
Thanks jinnyfizz :) I hadnt thought of that but you are right :thumbsup:

Back