The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Newie! :d

JenShea

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I've posted a few things on here already but thought it might be best to introduce myself properly! :)

My name is Jen, I'm 21 and from Anglesey I have had dogs my whole life, my first dog was a fantstic lab cross collie but have also grown up with ridgebacks, german shepards, english bull terriers, jack russels and spaniels.

The girls I have are called Peaches & Roxy [pics below :) ]

Peaches is the eldest and Roxy is the youngest, we might also be rescuing a Boxer who's current name is Stoner but we will be changing it to Ali after The boxer! we will have to wait and see if the girls like him though! I think thats it for now i hope i will be able to give some helpful advice to the people i can :)

looking forward looks like a great community here :)

J x

peachy.jpg

roxybear.jpg

the girls1.jpg

the girls2.jpg

Hello Jen,

Your dogs are gorgeous, I'm new to this site aswell and it looks like a great site to get involved in.

My names Paul and I have 2 dogs, a lively cocker spaniel called Georgie and a Yorkshire terrier called Bella who's a gorgeous little madam, both are very spoilt. I just recently lost my older border collie dog who was 16 years old, was very sad but he had a great happy life.

Speak soon,

Paul. :- )

Sorry here's some pics of my pooches.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hello I'm new on here too my name is Gail and I've just got my first ever puppy.. Gypsy is 17 weeks and a Border terrier / staffy cross and is gorgeous!

I must admit it's been a complete shock to the system, but we are coming on in leaps and bounds.

Hope you're both well

IMG-20140116-WA0002-1.jpg

IMG_20140118_185840.jpg

Hey Paul & Gail!! I must admit ours are very spoilt to! Roxy was more of a handful than peaches, she is so cheeky and mischievous! How are you guys finding the site? How are you finding training gypsy? This might sound random Paul but do you make or sell dog attire? J x

Back