The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Years Day...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Isnt it lovely to get out and about in the fresh air after the 'night before' - heres some pics of the walk we had today. We headed for the forest by the river and walked about 5/6 miles altogether - the dogs are now crashed out.

Hope i dont bore you all....

Here goes.

NewyearsDay06010resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06008resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06014resize.jpg

heres a couple of me and the OH with the dogs.

NewyearsDay06004resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06006resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06016resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06026resize.jpg

what a lovely start to the New Year! Have a good one! :))

and some more.

NewyearsDay06019resize.jpg

NewyearsDay06021resize.jpg

Kobi having a help over the style

NewyearsDay06018resize.jpg

one of the sky on the way home

NewyearsDay06030resize.jpg

Looks like they are kissing on this pic :lol:

unfortunately weve discovered Oscar had cut his back paw and has a green bandage on this morning, but its drying up thankfully.

New_years_Day_06_027_resize.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pics Janis who could get bored with pics of Oscar and kobi :wub: Love the one of you with your boys :huggles:

:huggles: to Oscar and hope his paw heals quickly. We went a lovely walk yesterday morning as well but I'm afraid I was at the pup afterwards so really suffering with hangover now (w00t) (w00t) it was good at the time :cheers:

Thanks Pam - glad you had a good day - hope your head is not too bad. (w00t) Its such a great way to clear the head isnt it - out with the dogs. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Super shots of 2 handsome boys :wub: Happy New Year

Lovely photo's Janis :thumbsup:

Your boy's are looking :wub: :wub:

Bore us (w00t) you must be joking never tire of seeing those two :wub: :wub: hope Oscars paw heals quickly :huggles: :huggles:

Oscar and Kobi are looking great. :thumbsup:

The sky was fab on on New Year's Day wasn't it? I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's day driving through Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France, ferry across the Channel and finally arrived home in the afternoon New Year's day. :wacko: I kept wishing I was out with my boys and my camera too, as the sky colours and light were great.

Nicola said:
Oscar and Kobi are looking great.  :thumbsup:
The sky was fab on on New Year's Day wasn't it? I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's day driving through Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France, ferry across the Channel and finally arrived home in the afternoon New Year's day.  :wacko: I kept wishing I was out with my boys and my camera too, as the sky colours and light were great.

Hope you had a great time Nicola :thumbsup: sounds lovely

heres a couple more of the sky yesterday.

New_years_Day_06_029_resize.jpg

love your new photos on the bottom of your posts Jan, hope his sore paw gets better soon :huggles:

Janimal said:
Nicola said:
Oscar and Kobi are looking great.  :thumbsup:
The sky was fab on on New Year's Day wasn't it? I spent New Year's Eve and New Year's day driving through Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France, ferry across the Channel and finally arrived home in the afternoon New Year's day.  :wacko: I kept wishing I was out with my boys and my camera too, as the sky colours and light were great.

Hope you had a great time Nicola :thumbsup: sounds lovely

heres a couple more of the sky yesterday.

Thanks Janis. I was actually being a 'travel companion' to my Mum's OH. She has gone to live with my Gran in Germany for a few months, due to my gran's failing health. Her OH drove her over in his car, but didn't want to travel back alone. I volunteered to accompany him. I flew out just after Christmas, and came back in the car. I wasn't looking forward to it, the weather out there was horrendous, but we got back safely, and it wasn't a bad journey. Overnighted in France, and I tried some snails at a French restaurant. They were delicious! :)

I love stormy looking skys. These can be the best times for taking photos, as they give off some fab colours. Nothing like a good sunset/sunrise/storm to get some unique landscape shots :thumbsup:

Wonderful photos - the boys are looking super :wub:

Back