The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New to the forum

KateR

Registered
Reaction score
Hi have just joined the forum so wanted to say hello!

I'm a huge dog lover and foster dogs for the RSPCA and have recently started a canine massage therapy business

Hello

I have just joined the forum. Wasn't sure where else to put this. We are just in process of adopting a golden retriever. She is 7 years old. Shes a real cutie & she will be our 4th rescue. Looking forward to reading posts & asking a few questions myself.

Sheila

Welcome both get posting and enjoy. Kate r. You adopt for the rspca well i suppose somebody has got to care for them as rspca havnt got a clue apart from linning their pockets and poking their noses into stuff they shouldnt, but enjoy all the same.

I have just joined as well. We share our home with

Tora age 6 staffy. Tora was rehomed a number of times before coming to us. Her canines were broken and she had obviously been used for badger. She is a good dog but has a hard time adjusting to life as ahouse dog. She is happy enough inside at night when it is quiet but has only recently started to spend more time indoors due to our new pup. She is still quite hyper, but has no agrresion in her at all and is a veryngood wee dog.

Me_t comes Resnov 9 weeks Staffordshire bull terrier. We have had him since 5.5 weeks but there were exceptional circumstances.

We also have aparrot whose is highly displeased with the arrival of the pup and several fish who could care less who lives here as long as they get fed. Add in my husband two boys ages 5 and 9 and we have a lovely zoo.

Hi, I've just joined and I'm looking to chat with other Patterjack owners. I have a 17 week d male called Ollie

Back