The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Puppy!!!!!

2backs

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!

I'm new to this site and this is my first posting just wanted to share my news with you all i've just secured myself a whippet x beddy (first cross)!!!!! I am going to call him Blade!

He is 3 wks old on Sunday and i'm collecting him 1st wk of June! The owner is sending me some pics of him soon so i'll try and put them up :wacko: he is the only fawn pup in the litter!

Cheers John

He sounds VERY scrummy! :D

You'd better find somewhere to hide your shoes, slippers, loo rolls, books etc before he arrives :) life will never be the same again! And you'll never regret it even when he's eaten your treasures.

Looking forward to pics...

2backs said:
Hi everyone!!!
I'm new to this site and this is my first posting just wanted to share my news with you all i've just secured myself a whippet x beddy (first cross)!!!!! I am going to call him Blade!

He is 3 wks old on Sunday and i'm collecting him 1st wk of June! The owner is sending me some pics of him soon so i'll try and put them up  :wacko:   he is the only fawn pup in the litter!

Cheers John

nice one pal...my 1st cross beddy x whippit will be 3weeks old this monday

be nice to keep up on each others pups progress lol

lemme know how things go..and up some pics if ya can :thumbsup:

o loopy i'll keep that in mind haha

boom said:
2backs said:
Hi everyone!!!

He is 3 wks old on Sunday and i'm collecting him 1st wk of June! The owner is sending me some pics of him soon so i'll try and put them up  :wacko:   he is the only fawn pup in the litter!

Cheers John

nice one pal...my 1st cross beddy x whippit will be 3weeks old this monday

be nice to keep up on each others pups progress lol

lemme know how things go..and up some pics if ya can :thumbsup:

o loopy i'll keep that in mind haha

Hi Boom!

would like to keep up with each others pups progress

when i receive the pics i will put em up!

Im going to work mine when he is ready wot about you?

Hi Boom!

would like to keep up with each others pups progress

when i receive the pics i will put em up!

Im going to work mine when he is ready wot about you?

yea he gonna be worked pal

i got a lil bit of land i like to keep tidy :thumbsup:

hey 2backs, welcome to the site.

i cant wait to see ur pup pics he sounds lush!

I've got a whippet xbeddy and she's fab...hope you really enjoy Blade as much as I do Inca :wub:

All the best :cheers: 2backs (and boom) - look forward to plenty of pictures and news on both your pups :thumbsup:

Sheena

Hi guys!

Just like to say thanx for the friendly welcomes!!!!! Hope you and your 4 legged buddies are all well!!!! :thumbsup:

Hi everyone!

Just received the first picture of my whippet/beddy 1st cross from the breeder.

He's 5 weeks old and he's the fawn pup on the left of the piccy - he's going to be called Blade.

Sorry pic is a bit small but it was taken and sent to me via a mobile phone. Im picking him up at the beginning of June. I can't wait!!! :thumbsup:

2backs

blade___1.jpg

Awww a whippet/beddie you lucky thing they are just gorgous. :wub: :luck: for June when you bring Blade home. We will need more pics though for those of us that arent allowed whippet/beddies. :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Awww a whippet/beddie you lucky thing they are just gorgous. :wub:   :luck: for June when you bring Blade home. We will need more pics though for those of us that arent allowed whippet/beddies. :thumbsup:
thanks i will put some pics up as soon as i get him home! :) i cant wait!!! :D

Back