The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Puppy Yet?

Have you had a cuddle of my boy lately nicky?

bet these next 3 weeks go dead slow . i cant wait to have a cuddle. :*

Have you had a cuddle of my boy lately nicky?
bet these next 3 weeks go dead slow . i cant wait to have a cuddle. :*
yep i had cuddles last week :p :p you will be well chuffed with him hes a right little darling :wub:

Awwww....what a little beauty he is.....adorable.... :wub: :wub:

Oh no cuteness overload! :wub: :wub: :wub: Not looking not looking not looking.............. :D

we have 2 IGs that live on the island my daughter saw them this morning and one had a leg amputated and the other a broken leg.i wonder what happened to them :unsure: Bit of unfortunate coincidence i think

we have 2 IGs that live on the island my daughter saw them this morning and one had a leg amputated and the other a broken leg.i wonder what happened to them :unsure: Bit of unfortunate coincidence i think
She asked the lady today and her daughter is a breeder in the south east and these are 2 rescue dogs so she didn't know how there injuries happened.

she also said is your mum only getting one (w00t) as the do like company and are very playfull, let my OH get over the shock of one puppy first :teehee:

She asked the lady today and her daughter is a breeder in the south east and these are 2 rescue dogs so she didn't know how there injuries happened.

she also said is your mum only getting one (w00t) as the do like company and are very playfull, let my OH get over the shock of one puppy first :teehee:

We had all good intentions to just have one, then we fell in love with Runa and well getting them both was the best thing we ever did. Mojo can't be that bothered with loads of playing, but the two girls love playing with each other, they sleep together etc

Good luck with just having one!! He is really cute though!

Awww Twiglet :wub: He's beautiful, and such a lovely name - it suits an Iggy wonderfully :thumbsup:

What fantastic babies they are. I love new borns. I never did get my Iggy, as I had a Whippet come into season and She got mated by accident as I was getting her whelping room ready. Then last week my girl started aborting the babies at 5 weeks. Not a good thing to happen. I rushed her to the vets and I must say we didn't get gold standard quality care and they left her with just a drip in from 10 am till she bucked up at dinner time. She perked up at 12 noon but at 3.30 pm I got the phone call she had passed away. She should have been operated on much sooner. They just waited too long. My daughter is head nurse for the Yorkshire regeon of Vets Now the emergency vets service and she has gone mad.

Anyway that is now over I am still heart broken.

The puppies are just fantastic. I keep finding myself looking at babies on the net all the time.

It's not good for me to dwell I know but they are my kids.

regards

Mike

What fantastic babies they are. I love new borns. I never did get my Iggy, as I had a Whippet come into season and She got mated by accident as I was getting her whelping room ready. Then last week my girl started aborting the babies at 5 weeks. Not a good thing to happen. I rushed her to the vets and I must say we didn't get gold standard quality care and they left her with just a drip in from 10 am till she bucked up at dinner time. She perked up at 12 noon but at 3.30 pm I got the phone call she had passed away. She should have been operated on much sooner. They just waited too long. My daughter is head nurse for the Yorkshire regeon of Vets Now the emergency vets service and she has gone mad.Anyway that is now over I am still heart broken.

The puppies are just fantastic. I keep finding myself looking at babies on the net all the time.

It's not good for me to dwell I know but they are my kids.

regards

Mike
awww thats so sad to here x

Heres my little twiglet at 13 weeks.

IMG426.jpg

Little Twiglet looks so adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: I love his cute wrinkled head. :)

Back