The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Puppy To Introduce ...

luvlyjubly77

Registered
Reaction score
Hi again All ... I've been loitering around on here & reading your posts since I joined earlier on in the year, but because I didn't have a dog of my own, I couldn't really join in properly until now ...

Here's Bella, my 7 week old pup! :wub:

I've been searching for a long time, and when I saw a picture of her, I couldn't hold out one second longer. I just knew she was for me. I picked her up last Sunday.

As you'll probably notice, she's actually a whippet cross. Her mum's a lovely brindle whippet ... but for a bit of fun, what breed do you think the dad is?

I know I should be posting this in the lurcher section, but I don't think she can be classed as a lurcher. Although her mum and dad have some pedigree (I didn't find out their exact details, because I don't really care), she's really just a mongrel, but I adore her. To me, she's so beautiful, I can't stop looking at her.

And I'm hoping that some of you on the whippet thread remember me, as that's where I've posted before.

I'm looking forward to joining in with comparing puppy/dog notes, plus posting lots of cute pics :p

luvlyjubly77 said:
Hi again All ... I've been loitering around on here & reading your posts since I joined earlier on in the year, but because I didn't have a dog of my own, I couldn't really join in properly until now ...
Here's Bella, my 7 week old pup!  :wub:

I've been searching for a long time, and when I saw a picture of her, I couldn't hold out one second longer. I just knew she was for me. I picked her up last Sunday.

As you'll probably notice, she's actually a whippet cross. Her mum's a lovely brindle whippet ... but for a bit of fun, what breed do you think the dad is?

I know I should be posting this in the lurcher section, but I don't think she can be classed as a lurcher. Although her mum and dad have some pedigree (I didn't find out their exact details, because I don't really care), she's really just a mongrel, but I adore her. To me, she's so beautiful, I can't stop looking at her.

And I'm hoping that some of you on the whippet thread remember me, as that's where I've posted before.

I'm looking forward to joining in with comparing puppy/dog notes, plus posting lots of cute pics  :p

Wheres the pic.... :oops:

Pics ...

Bella1.JPG

Congratulations on getting your new puppy. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Adorable [/SIZE] :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill say Collie or Spaniel?? ;) for daddy of course. :- " (possibly a King charles spaniel)

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Ill say Collie or Spaniel?? ;) for daddy of course. :- " (possibly a King charles spaniel)

Oh, you're good :D

Her dad's a Cavalier King Charles!!!

The thing is ... I wanted a whippet pup, but my boyfriend wanted a Cavalier with blenheim coat. So I just happened upon the advert for this little one and my heart just melted. As I said, her mum's a beautiful and gentle brindle Whippet and her dad's a soppy blenheim Cavalier. How perfect is that?!?

I'd say it was meant to be!

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES (I know I shouldn't, but I'm loving being able to show her off a bit ... I'm such a proud mum because I've been waiting for her for such a long time). :b

I was gonna say King Charles?!! lol :lol: She's gorgeous :huggles:

she is so sweet,i can see why you melted when you first saw her. :wub:

Bella is lovely :wub: Congratulations :cheers:

She's a little stunner! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Please do keep "boring" :- " us with photos! :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwww nice puppy :wub: :huggles:

Back