The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Pup

Shadow-Hunter said:
oreokookie said:
good luck with your new pup, he looks a super little fella. Yep, a great name too :thumbsup: how old is he?
Thanks evey one for you kind comments :thumbsup:

He is near seven weeks old but is eating like a seven month old pup :)

and was great last night his second night, so him and me are going to be buddys . :huggles:

Ian

ian thats not wot the neighbours said to me this morning they said they thought you were having a party out the side with all the singing going on :lol: :thumbsup:

He's gorgeous and I like the name too :thumbsup: You guys must have had an absolute car-ful of dogs and pups on the way home :blink: :lol: I bet it was great fun!

~Helen~ said:
He's gorgeous and I like the name too :thumbsup: You guys must have had an absolute car-ful of dogs and pups on the way home :blink:   :lol: I bet it was great fun!
helen wehad full car alrite but couldnt get stormy or ian to clean pups ian had bad stomach either from drink or food on boat :teehee: :thumbsup:

Nice looking pup ain.Wont be long till he's going up the line behind that lure,way the time fly's by.Wont even say i hope he 's quick,as that would be an insult to his breeding.Obviously,we'll find out just how quick,when the time come's,so till then load's of this. :luck: :luck: :luck: ...Billy...

Shadow- Hunter...... Have your batteries gone in your camera or something? We need more pics of lil Hector !!! :thumbsup:

Tracey x

what a beautiful ickle pup :wub: wish you all the best with him, plus its his first christmas coming up :D :huggles:

beaubeau said:
Shadow- Hunter...... Have your batteries gone in your camera or something? We need more pics of lil Hector  !!! :thumbsup:  

Tracey x

Here you go hes hard to take pics of keeps bouncing around

IMG_0491.jpg

Puppy training :thumbsup:

IMG_0464.jpg

Heres one of Hector meeting Tiger for the frist time

IMG_0478.jpg

Shadow-Hunter said:
beaubeau said:
Shadow- Hunter...... Have your batteries gone in your camera or something? We need more pics of lil Hector  !!! :thumbsup:  

Tracey x

Here you go hes hard to take pics of keeps bouncing around

IMG_0491.jpg

Puppy training :thumbsup:

IMG_0464.jpg

Heres one of Hector meeting Tiger for the frist time

IMG_0478.jpg

Your looking good Hector :thumbsup:

:huggles: love the one of Tiger and Hector together!

Back