The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Pictures

mazza said:
Brilliant photos :thumbsup:
Gorgeous photos of both girls :huggles:

Love Photo No 4, a beautiful portrait. :huggles:

Thanks I like that one too, think i might have it blown up and framed. It's so hard getting a good shot of both of them.

Julie

Lovely pictures Julie, and Gracie's name really suits her :wub:

jue332 said:
mazza said:
Brilliant photos :thumbsup:
Gorgeous photos of both girls :huggles:

Love Photo No 4, a beautiful portrait. :huggles:

Thanks I like that one too, think i might have it blown up and framed. It's so hard getting a good shot of both of them.

Julie

I would definatley do that Jue it's a gorgeous pic, love the the bum shot on the log too :wub: :wub: :wub:

And Andy says it's a Kestrel :thumbsup:

the pics are gr8! :thumbsup: they both look like o:)

Awww Julie - what brilliant photos of Evie and Gracie - have you got a new camera - because the quality is really good. I especially love this one of the two of them :wub: :wub:

:thumbsup: ....and yes Lesley it looks like a kestral Id say too - we have lots round this area. they are brilliant to watch.

Gracie_and_Evie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bum shot Lesley :lol: Evie no head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evie_no_head.JPG

Happy shot :p

Yes Janis Paul has a new camera, he took the pictures. I just resize them and post them.

Lesley tell Bill oddy i mean Andy I thought it was a kestrel :- "

happy.JPG

Fabulous photos - your girls are both stunners!! :wub: :wub: :huggles:

jue332 said:
Happy shot  :p
Yes Janis Paul has a new camera, he took the pictures. I just resize them and post them.

Lesley tell Bill oddy i  mean Andy I thought it was a kestrel  :- " 

View attachment 27919

He should know Julie he points them out to me when they are in flight...........while he's driving (w00t) (w00t) :sweating: I just say oh yeah and keep my eyes on the road :wacko:

Wonderful pics, I especially like the one of Gracie running, she looks so grown up and beautiful :wub: :wub:

What is the new camera?

Great photos.

Pups are really funny when they first go out as they can't run properly, Paris is only just getting his legs together :lol: .

Simon

:wub: Julie, Gracie is so grown up! She and Evie look like real pals together,lovely photos of them both, Yvette :wub:

Back