The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

spiritdog

Registered
Reaction score
Hello i am a new member & have 2 greyhounds , both former track dogs , i have had the bitch just over a year & the dog since last Nov , both very beautifull dogs & amazingly easy to care for .

I was a total novice with the breed before i got my first dog but after 6 months & a lot of quick learning i felt i was able to offer a second dog a home for the rest of its life .

Welcome to K9 :D

How lovely that you could rehome 2 greys, look forward to some pics of them both! :thumbsup:

0000124876.gif
WELCOME TO K9

Welcome to the forum, looking foward to seeing photos of your two :D :D

:D Welcome to k9.

Looking forward to seeing your gang.

Hello i am a new member & have 2 greyhounds , both former track dogs , i have had the bitch just over a year & the dog since last Nov , both very beautifull dogs & amazingly easy to care for .
I was a total novice with the breed before i got my first dog but after 6 months & a lot of quick learning i felt i was able to offer a second dog a home for the rest of its life .
Hello & Welcome to K9 , i'm only quite new too. I Rescued my first greyhound 3 weeks ago :)

Hello and welcome :)

I've got two whippets but have just started volunteering at a greyhound rescue after my friend adopted two ex-racers - can totally see why you fell for greys :wub: My first day at the rescue today and I can already see that at some point I will have a grey as well...

Welcome to K9. we have 6 iggies a chinese crested and a border collie.We lost our whippie 2 yrs ago . we have greys come for their holidays and they are ALL wonderful dogs.Well done to you for opening your heart and home to them both.Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Welcome to K9 :D You've come to the right place for like minded people who love their greyhounds and whippets :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome :) I've got two whippets but have just started volunteering at a greyhound rescue after my friend adopted two ex-racers - can totally see why you fell for greys :wub: My first day at the rescue today and I can already see that at some point I will have a grey as well...
Thats how I ended up with 3 greyhounds :eek: I kept bringing them home :b

Welcome! :)

Looking forward to seeing pics of your two! (I also have a pair of greys that I've had for 2 1/2 years and 18 months ish)

Welcome to the forum.

I have 2 greyhounds 1 show bred the other an ex racer and also an ever growing collection of whippets and an irish setter.

Back