The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Hello and Welcome :cheers: lovely photos, she is just stunning :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Lovely baby :wub:

She's got the same handbag toy as my Iggies- big Norman looks a right Jessie trotting round the garden proudly holding his pink handbag! :* :*

Liz and the Monellis

those handbags are lovely, where do you get them from????? :)

The pink handbag is from Pets at Home designer range

I was with her when she bought it my OH nearly had a heart attack he thought Id bought it for the Whippies!!!!!!!

Not really their style but is it GUCCI OR POOCHI!!! :lol:

jinx and rubys mum said:
The pink handbag is from Pets at Home designer rangeI was with her when she bought it my OH nearly had a heart attack he thought Id bought it for the Whippies!!!!!!!

Not really their style but is it GUCCI OR POOCHI!!! :lol:

My iggies have similar too - DOra has a "chewy Vuitton" handbag and a "Jimmy Chew" shoe. - i found them in a shop in the states - will have to have look in pets at home now!!!!

princessinpink said:
thanx shes 6 months. got her first little show on sun so fingers crossed she will behave!!!!

what show is it hun , we all behind you cheering you on !!! just remember you always take the best dog home :huggles:

its only a local horse show (Ribble valley horse show, at witton pak blackburn) actually but they have a fun dog show once a year so it will be a nice one just to start with and to break her into the show ring! :))

alfie said:
Lovely baby :wub: She's got the same handbag toy as my Iggies- big Norman looks a right Jessie trotting round the garden proudly holding his pink handbag! :*   :*

Liz and the Monellis

She is lovely. :wub: :wub:

My whippet pup Daisy has this same toy and Logan & Albie also look like right idiots running round the garden with a pink handbag! :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with her, she is a pretty girl :wub: , we all like a bit of pink in this house too!

Back