The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

Thank you! Kiplin is gorgeous too! :wub:

I do have a question, she isn't eating all that much, I am concerned. I was told she'll eat when she's hungry enough but I'm a worried mum. She's also sleeping lots today and very clingy, climbing on top of me to sleep. She just went to the vets yesterday for her first jabs, could this be a reason as to why she's not eating and sleeping lots?

Here she is this morning, looking very tired :huggles:

DSCN0618.JPG

What a little darling. Try not to stress to much about her not eating and sleeping though, she will be fine. I think you may find it helpful to go to the FAQ section of K9. Am sure that you will find that many of the new puppy mummy's go though the same issue.... feeding. Just relax and enjoy:cheers: :luck: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to k9 :thumbsup: Belle is beautiful :wub: :wub:

:wub: What a sweety , Love that little face :wub: :wub: I wouldn,t worry , the first jab can make them feel a bit off colour, But she is on doing what all whippets do . Getting well settled in

kissi said:
Thank you!  Kiplin is gorgeous too!   :wub:   
I do have a question, she isn't eating all that much, I am concerned.  I was told she'll eat when she's hungry enough but I'm a worried mum.  She's also sleeping lots today and very clingy, climbing on top of me to sleep.  She just went to the vets yesterday for her first jabs, could this be a reason as to why she's not eating and sleeping lots?

Here she is this morning, looking very tired  :huggles:

DSCN0618.JPG

hope belle is feeling better today,im sure she is just settling in,i never had that problem because of my other dogs been there for the pups.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back