The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

bashful

Registered
Reaction score
Good morning , my name is Philip and ive been looking on K9 for a while and my Gt granddaughter Hannah said it was time I joined , so here i am .

I dont have any whippets now as I live with my Grandaughter and her family .but I did have a couple in the 70s` and still love the whippet . Unfortuanetly my gt grandson is asmatic so we cant have any dogs or cats . Hannah loves whippets too and sits with me whilst we look at yours . Im now in a wheel chair so do alot of sitting

all for now as it takes a long while typing with one finger . I look forward s to seeing lots more whippets and will look at the showing bit later

Welcome to K9 .......... its the right place for whippet lovers :thumbsup:

Welcome to K9, Philip and family, hope you enjoy yourself on here. Nice bunch of friendly people.

Gill

Welcome to k9 to you Philip and family

you'll find loads of pictures of whippets on here and we're a friendly bunch

:cheers: Welcome to K9 Philip and family :cheers:

Hi Phillip and Family hope u enjoy this lovely site,hope to see u in chat

welcome to k9 philip,this site can help pass away a hour or two. :lol:

Thankyou for your welcome .I hope you like my name `Bashful`my Gt Grandaughter Hannah is a big fan of Snow white and the 7 Dwarfs , but Grumpy had already been taken :lol: and as she is quite a shy little girl :wub: she didnt want to be snow white :( although she is my princess :wub: So I thought Bashful was the one for us .

What is chat ?

Welcome to K9 Phillip and Hannah - best place to come for whippet lovers! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

welcome to k9! :cheers:

chat is where you can have online conversations at the top of the page main page under the k9 logo but to the right there is `chat` just click it and away you go! :D

hope you like k9 and there is plenty of pictures on here for you to look at! :thumbsup:

luv whippets

Welcome Philip and Hannah :cheers: :cheers:

Back