The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating

HIYA LEN HOW'S IT GOIN. HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL, PUPS ARE LOOKING GOOD. HOW'S GARY DOIN, IS HE STILL THE SMALLEST. ;)
Hi Eddy :D yes Gary is still the smallest he is a good eater though :lol: & he is cheeky :p

Hi Len

Hope the weather is clear for next week!! should aim to come up fri. text me your address or postcode if you don't mind so i can get the sat nav sorted. cant wait to see joe!

they look fantastic len,you and lindas done a cracking job with them,best of luck to there new owners.they nice :thumbsup:

Hi Len
Hope the weather is clear for next week!! should aim to come up fri. text me your address or postcode if you don't mind so i can get the sat nav sorted. cant wait to see joe!
Will do Stu look forward to seeing you :thumbsup:

they look fantastic len,you and lindas done a cracking job with them,best of luck to there new owners.they nice :thumbsup:
Remember what they are like at 5 weeks old Kenny :wacko:

Remember what they are like at 5 weeks old Kenny :wacko:
oh i remember len,we just let abbeys litter go then peters whinny skippet pups come and abbey was foster mother for another 5 weeks,hope nothing like that happens again :blink:

Some pics of the pups won't be long before they got to their new homes :p This is Gary

They are coming along nicely Lenny, Damien is my fav is he naughty :)

have the pups gone to their new homes yet Linda/Lenny, bet you will be relieved when they are

John

have the pups gone to their new homes yet Linda/Lenny, bet you will be relieved when they areJohn
Hi John 2 pups went on friday 1 went yesterday & our Gav took his today. Now Libby is lost lol Looking for her brothers! What makes you think its a relief :lol:

HIYA LEN, GARY IS SETTLING DOWN NICELY, HE'S ALREADY BOSSING MY WIFE'S MALTESE TERRIERS AROUND. THANX A LOT. EDDY :thumbsup:

HIYA LEN, GARY IS SETTLING DOWN NICELY, HE'S ALREADY BOSSING MY WIFE'S MALTESE TERRIERS AROUND. THANX A LOT. EDDY :thumbsup:
Think Libby is missing being bossy :p 6 weeks old today & 4 1/2lb bet she howls all night when all the others have settled in their new homes :-

Just an update on Joe. He is now five and half pound. absolutely adorable and keeping us up all night but love him too bits!!!

Back