The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating

the fawn one must of been the first shoot (w00t)

the last brindle has a new home,good look to neil .

just friend certainly gives them a belly full of pups hope they all turn out gooduns :luck: :luck: :luck:

well it is christmas not a bad name. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad the last little girl has now got a home, would have been hard to leave her when we pick ours up on friday. Cant wait now, looks like we might have another lightweight.

Pleased Neil got the last pup, he will have his hands full, one out of becky and also one off grey out of his greyhound

good luck to all the new owners

not sure as vicky is picking hers up friday. neil will pick his up when his other pups sorted,from johns. the fawn might be getting picked up at easington,would think he will take whats left so dont get to stressed will ask him :cheers:

Karen-Coral said:
AndrewPocket said:
7lb 2 0z jesus
will see them sat then if they are at easington

best of luck to there new owners :thumbsup:

(w00t) You're never calling one Jesus! :clown:

Karen

Being as MOHAMED was out of bounds in fear of having two weeks holiday in the Sudan it was either that or MA-HAT MA-COAT after his local Indian food waiter

3 will be going to easington on sat,2 will go there new owners,as mark/vicky are picking theres up friday coming. best of luck to the new owners :luck:

i second that if they are any thing like there dad u want no u got them :cheers:

Oooooh not long now - Mark picks ours (still no name!!) up tomorrow dinner, might even trust him to take the camera with him :- " Everything all ready for her, she's got a collar for every day of the week :b can't wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOADS of piccies to follow :lol: :lol: but then i guess that doesn't surprise you :D (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
SURE YOU AND MARK WILL MAKE A GOODUN OUT OF HER :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

She's landed (w00t) and she's gorgeous - Thanks John

pup11.jpg

shes lovely :luck: going of your recent form with dogs im sure you will have another goodn vicky n mark :thumbsup:

saw the rest of this litter 2day and i have to say the photos dont do them justice they r totally gorgeous in the flesh i adore johns white one but they r all lush. good luck with them all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

whats happened to :wub: :wub: :- " .same weight as penny :luck: :luck:

little sodd lol is she that bad vick lol (w00t)

if it shites in the house windges barks dont eat backs down from other dogs (IT TAKES AFTER ITS MUM ) lol

:cheers: :cheers:

seen the pups yesterday and imust say whata lovely litter is my pick of the litter is the fawn bitch with out a dout but can not pick a fault out of any of them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How are the rest of the litter Dave?

Liv's fine, just had her first jab and got weighed at the vets 6lb 2oz, will put some more pic's on later, bloody fussy eater though :rant:

Nothing worse Vicky I got 2 fussy eaters they a nightmare. Only thing they'll eat is chappy they luv. it. Only they eat a couple of days then nothing for days.

Back