The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating

gary farmer

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know Martin Tucker from Ireland phoned me yesterday and told me that his great dog Nandrolone's litter sister was in season. He sent her over by courier and I picked her up this afternoon. I will be mating her within the next 10 days. Thank you very much Martin, hopefully you can tell people a little bit about the breeding. I will let you know in due course what I mate her to and how she is doing.

Not giving anything away but Bert could I have been trying to ring you all night to see how Two Become One is feeling LOL. (w00t)

Gary

Good :luck: with the mating Gary,hopefully one or two to keep the No Limits going :- " :D Karen

Best of luck with her Gary.

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=A5j_eU&d=nandrolone

NANDROLONE was a cracking sprinter for us and beat all the top sprinters in Ireland at some stage. His litter sister was injured as a pup and never did her self justice. If there was ever a Greyhound to be bred to a whippet, then this is the one ! The whole pedigree of the bitch on both sides is PURE sprinters. Also her Grand dam SHIMMERING WINGS, won the 1994 Irish Oaks, being by my old stud dog ALPINE MINISTER, whose daughters have gone on to be such good brood bitches.

It is also a line that is small and light. Can`t wait to see what the outcome will produce !

All the Irish dogs renowned for early pace CRACK OFF, MOUNTLEADER PEER, GREENPARK FOX, IM SLIPPY, DALEYS GOLD, TAPWATCHER are contained in her pedigree.

Might even book a pup myself Gary !

martin ill think about it LOL

ONLY JOCKING HAVE WHAT YOU WANT

THANKS AGAIN MARTIN

she settled in well with molly and i did not get a peep out of her all night

GARY :cheers: :cheers: :D

Looks like people are gonna have to be quick to get one of these pups :thumbsup:

sounds like an exellent mating gary good luck (w00t)

Sounds good to me - best of luck Gary :luck:

gary farmer said:
Just to let everybody know Martin Tucker from Ireland phoned me yesterday and told me that his great dog Nandrolone's litter sister was in season.  He sent her over by courier and I picked her up this afternoon.  I will be mating her within the next 10 days.  Thank you very much Martin, hopefully you can tell people a little bit about the breeding.      I will let you know in due course what I mate her to and how she is doing. 
Not giving anything away but Bert could I have been trying to ring you all night to see how Two Become One is feeling LOL. (w00t)

Gary

Which of the two bitches did you get ,Shaker,or Waddle.

Hi Gary

Great breeding hope every thing goes well for you. :thumbsup:

Best of Luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

Malcolm

not even mated yet and two bookings

there is two very clever people out there

o:) :thumbsup:

GARY

JUST GOT BACK FROM BERT MADGWICKS

WADDLE OFF WAS WELL AND TRUELY MATED TO SOUL (two become one )

:cheers:

GARY

Back