The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

New Mating Beautiful Greyhound Bitch

hellbound

Registered
Reaction score
Rch Cracked it mated merell's lovely greyhound bitch today pup's due 26th march, will post the greyhounds breeding soon as i get it sent to me :thumbsup:

:) breeding of greyhound bitch " on mother side"

BLACKSTAIRS ECHO "WHO'S OUT OFF "

CHAMPION GEM + TOP HONCHO

DAD IS " LOPEN CRACKER" WHO'S OUT OFF

MEDOC+ MALBAY HARE

Last edited by a moderator:
sure to be some good dogs, always think cracked it throughs

great bend dogs :luck: :luck: top stud he cannot be bad on straight dogs either ,great little dog :thumbsup:

looking forward to seeing some puppy pictures :luck: :cheers: hope all goes well :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: great news from Merell today, she got a scan on maggie her Greyhound bitch and she's difinitely in pup 3/4 could be seen on the scan but could be more, Merlle's over the moon :D she's had her mated before ( to other stud dog ) unfortunately she missed, so this litter means alot she waited a long time for them :) good luck with her and the pups merell :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
will put some pics on if i can work out how to do it. im chuffed to bits shes in pup,i even managed to get a scan picture. very cute indeed!

:thumbsup: that will be great Merell, she may not want her photo taken now she's starting to show you know what supermodel's are like lol :)

Merell phoned tonight Maggie her lovely greyhound bitch as 4 lovely pups and 1 on the way as we spoke 1 dog 3 bitch's, to date will keep everyone posted

and update is 1 more bitch and may be more to come :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
:luck: bitches 4-1up come on the dogs :luck:
hi all just to say after a very long night maggie delivered 9 puppies she started at 6.50pm last night and finished at 5.30am this morning all went well a couple breach that i helped her with. weights and colours are 1 dog brindle 1lb, 1 bitch brindle 1lb, 1 light fawn bitch 9oz, 1 dark fawn bitch 12oz, 1 dark fawn bitch 12oz, 1 dog red 13oz, 1 fawn bitch 13oz,1 fawn dog 1lb,1 brindle bitch 1lb, im going for a sleep now as i had school run this morning as well. im just going to give maggie a well deserved doggy treat first. well done maggie.x

Good Luck Mirrel, get some well deserved sleep -_- :thumbsup:

:D well done maggie and zac, 9 pups, poor merell its been a long night i only stayed up till 2, getting updates by text, have a good sleep your going to need it after last night :thumbsup: and wait till there 3/4 weeks old :sweating: :oops: you waited a long time for this litter but 9 pups come on maggie your never going to get your figure back lol

:thumbsup:

well done maggie,hope all are doing well :luck: :thumbsup: {more scratch dogs} :D

thankyou everyone for your good luck wishes most appreciated. maggie has settled down lovely with her puppies and is making a lovely new mum. shes just glad its all over i think. i will keep you all updated on their progress i will also get some puppy pics on for you. not sure of how to do this if any one could help please.

good luck maggie nice to see a lot more whippet in them than usual :- "

Good luck mirrel ...you will not know whats hit you in a few weeks .....9 pups lol

Back